Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His good mate posts on here, right? He'll confirm the madness.

Ste, I even kept it from him. I know Crumpy Gunt as well, and I kept it from him as well. I even remember a conversation when I was picking up a ticket off him where I was trying to convince him that Staveley would be back in for us without giving it away.

:lol: Well didn't this just have to be the case...

Ste, I even kept it from him. I know Crumpy Gunt as well, and I kept it from him as well. I even remember a conversation when I was picking up a ticket off him where I was trying to convince him that Staveley would be back in for us without giving it away.

This is turning into the greatest thread, it really is.

Please tell me Leazes Mag is involved somewhere too.

IIRC Stifler is one of the people on here who found Crumpy's controversial advertisement posts to be endearing and actually did sign up for 10 lessons.

You know what, I’m not going to be able to prove that she called me without compromising her number, which not something I’m going to do. I have atleast proven that I sent the letter. Some people may call me mad for doing that, and fair enough. The odds on me getting a direct response was always going to be slim, but it happened.

At the end of day you can all call me a bullshitter over if she called me or not, but one thing you can’t do is say that I say back and did nothing to get that fat bastard out of our club.

She probably thought it was cute that primary school kids were writing to her about the NUFC takeover.

When did you stop lurking?

Around 26,000 posts ago.

:lol: Riposte.

Not really. The joke's on me if my near ten years of regular posting is less memorable than the decade old thread that started it. :lol:

Around 26,000 posts ago.

Not really. The joke's on me if my near ten years of regular posting is less memorable than the decade old thread that started it. :lol:

That thread was almost as memorable as the time Oldtype went to the match.

Around 26,000 posts ago.

Ah, you misunderstood - I remember when you 'unlurked' and the original thread. Ergo it was a good riposte. :)

Was it JackFlash who stopped lurking just to block Neesy? [emoji38]

Aye [emoji38]

Forum gold

I was a guest but needed to sign up to put neesy111 on my ignore list. All is now well.

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/mike-ashley-ready-to-revise-his-asking-price-for-newcastle-1-9106550

Mike Ashley’s still looking for a buyer for Newcastle United – but he’s less inclined to do a cut-price deal.

Here we go again...

"Less inclined" to do a cut-price deal months after refusing to do a cut-price deal. Why can't the press see through it?

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/mike-ashley-ready-to-revise-his-asking-price-for-newcastle-1-9106550

Mike Ashley’s still looking for a buyer for Newcastle United – but he’s less inclined to do a cut-price deal.

Here we go again...

"Less inclined" to do a cut-price deal months after refusing to do a cut-price deal. Why can't the press see through it?

Utterly ridiculous isn't it, the act as if he's reliable even though they've seen his bullshit as many times as everyone else.