Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets go to war with this cunt for as long as he's here. Actually fuck that, lets stay at war with him even if we get rid of him.

Just out of interest, I wonder if we as fans could get together and pay for an advert in a national newspaper to highlight why people should boycott Sports Direct? Thats bound to get to the fat cunt.

It's obvious he is purposely doing this to stick two fingers up at the fans whilst in the hope that Rafa resigns - don't think it will even though if I was Rafa I would be extremely tempted and I honestly think if it wasn't for the 6 million clause he possibly would.

Deliberately relegating his own club to spite his own customers would be some shit like.

It's obvious he is purposely doing this to stick two fingers up at the fans whilst in the hope that Rafa resigns - don't think it will even though if I was Rafa I would be extremely tempted and I honestly think if it wasn't for the 6 million clause he possibly would.

Deliberately relegating his own club to spite his own customers would be some shit like.

Hes forgotten the customers, and the danger of relegation- hes gotten himself into a personal stand off with Rafa and he sees nothing else.

I have seen on social media but not on here. I wonder if season ticket holders could apply to loan their season ticket for the season with the option to pay at the end if they decide the football is decent?

Guest The Little Waster

Hes forgotten the customers, and the danger of relegation- hes gotten himself into a personal stand off with Rafa and he sees nothing else.

Thats not aproblem for him when he has 50000 plus idiots willing to turn up come what may ... In a very real way the main problem is almost not Ashley - its the ‘ fans ‘

Steve Howey on totalsport asking here the money's gone :thup: First person (non-caller) I've heard on there actually question Ashley

not a huge fan of howey but he was great there. really broke it down about how much this club earned last season.

and then simple question of where has the £140+m gone?

well put.

Even by Mike Ashley standards, this was a particularly cuntish summer.

I can’t help but think this is linked to a takeover of House of Fraser. They reckon 70 million buys over 50%.

That’s about what we should have been spending.. that cash is just sitting there, waiting for him to call his loan in, or just take the money..

Now that Ashley hasn't spent the TV money, £125M, and made another £20M in the transfer window he must be able to lower his price for the club with the same amount.

If he was asking for £400M and he's taken out £145M he must be able to accept a bid of £255M. He would even make a bigger profit if a bid of £300M came in.

If Amanda Stavely is still interested now will be the time to take up the negotiations. There seems to be no others interested at the moment and when the protests from the fans and the MP putting pressure on him maybe this is the chance for Stavely.

Hoping for the best!😊

Even by Mike Ashley standards, this was a particularly cuntish summer.

I can’t help but think this is linked to a takeover of House of Fraser. They reckon 70 million buys over 50%.

That’s about what we should have been spending.. that cash is just sitting there, waiting for him to call his loan in, or just take the money.

Could buy the whole company, restructure it, and possibly have some left aside for an expansion if he sold the club for £300m.