Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't care if only a fraction of 1% of the drop is to do with the protests, we still need to keep the pressure on. Any tweet, anything they do or say, it needs to be jumped on constantly. No waiting for the next organised SD protest.

I'm sure most of us still are, but it just needs reinforcing. His business life needs to be made unbearable until he realises owning us is a massive hassle for him and all his cronies and has a directly negative impact on SD's performance.

I don't care if only a fraction of 1% of the drop is to do with the protests, we still need to keep the pressure on. Any tweet, anything they do or say, it needs to be jumped on constantly. No waiting for the next organised SD protest.

I'm sure most of us still are, but it just needs reinforcing. His business life needs to be made unbearable until he realises owning us is a massive hassle for him and all his cronies and has a directly negative impact on SD's performance.

This.

An article posted that he’s prepared to accept 300m for the club now.

Don’t be fooled by this bullshit. It’s a morsel he loves to throw out to get people talking about something other than what a total cunt he is. Just like last season.

That whole agent Staveley business sure kept our eyes off his total mismanagement.

Well it’s probably going too far to say that our eyes weren’t on it. We were very aware but prepared to live with it because of the takeover carrot being dangled.

More fool us though. Won’t get fooled again..

Don’t be fooled by this bullshit. It’s a morsel he loves to throw out to get people talking about something other than what a total cunt he is. Just like last season.

That whole agent Staveley business sure kept our eyes off his total mismanagement.

Exactly it says Mark Douglas said it but can’t find any article that would back this up. Load of bullshit to get hits on their site.

Yet the fat cunt has rejected at least 2 bid of the amount of £300m that he reportedly wants just a few months ago.

If the club is for sale then it’s still more than £300m.

Yet the fat cunt has rejected at least 2 bid of the amount of £300m that he reportedly wants just a few months ago.

If the club is for sale then it’s still more than £300m.

Get back on the blower to Staveley and let her know

I wonder how much the HMRC case is weighing on this. Once that is out of the way, it removes a lot of the unknowns for a bidder.

Not really. The alleged money was to no more than a value of £5m, and their are suggestions that NUFC arn’t the purpotrators in it. The FA have said the club will face no action against them in terms of points deduction or such. It won’t be much of a obsitcle for anyone who’s willing to buy the club.

I wonder how much the HMRC case is weighing on this. Once that is out of the way, it removes a lot of the unknowns for a bidder.

Not really. The alleged money was to no more than a value of £5m, and their are suggestions that NUFC arn’t the purpotrators in it. The FA have said the club will face no action against them in terms of points deduction or such. It won’t be much of a obsitcle for anyone who’s willing to buy the club.

When did the FA say that? Even if a sporting sanction is unlikely, even a few points could make a huge difference given the PL-Champ financial chasm. Staveley wanted a warranty on it and clearly Ashley wasn't willing to give it.

When did the FA say that? Even if a sporting sanction is unlikely, even a few points could make a huge difference given the PL-Champ financial chasm. Staveley wanted a warranty on it and clearly Ashley wasn't willing to give it sell the club anyway.

There we go. FYP.

No point even talking about a sale it wont happen. Also I have just looked for any comment from Mark Douglas about this and cant find a thing even on his twitter so its utter bollocks.

Maybe it was Michael Douglas mentioned it and they got confused.  :crazy2: