Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why wont a sale happen? He cant stay owner for ever. And isnt that the whole point of all the campaigning.

The key here is that we shouldnt get distracted by the media, and keep as much pressure on

I don't think it will never happen just don't think it will happen in the near future.

What I should have said was not to let the talk of a sale stop us from putting pressure on Ashley. Its all PR from their side to try and calm everything down, which has worked in the past but I don't think will work now as people have grown wise to their PR shit.

Why wont a sale happen? He cant stay owner for ever. And isnt that the whole point of all the campaigning.

The key here is that we shouldnt get distracted by the media, and keep as much pressure on

The campaign is great, and if we are going to get rid of him it's probably going to play a big part, but as things stand he doesn't want to sell. As Chopey said a few posts back, Newcastle is a cash cow for him, he won't sell unless he gets a huge offer, or the campaign becomes too much for him....and that will take some doing with him being a stubborn cunt who can easily stay away from the ground to deflect some of the attention.

Even if a buyer came out and said that they had a pen in their hand and about to sign on the line to buy the club we shouldn’t stop our campaign against him until it has been completed and confirmed. The man has lied before and he’ll lie again.

Newcastle is a cash cow for him, he won't sell unless he gets a huge offer,

NUFC is no cash cow, mind. Milk it slightly too much and most of the udders fall off.

The club has made a chunky surplus over the last 12-24 months, but everyone knows that to ensure the PL cash keeps coming that money needs to be used on improving the squad and the facilities.

Newcastle is a cash cow for him, he won't sell unless he gets a huge offer,

NUFC is no cash cow, mind. Milk it slightly too much and most of the udders fall off.

The club has made a chunky surplus over the last 12-24 months, but everyone knows that to ensure the PL cash keeps coming that money needs to be used on improving the squad and the facilities.

The cash cow is the revenue streams that he siphons off, advertising and merchandise to name but 2, all go direct to his true love.

An article posted that he’s prepared to accept 300m for the club now.

Don’t be fooled by this bullshit. It’s a morsel he loves to throw out to get people talking about something other than what a total cunt he is. Just like last season.

That whole agent Staveley business sure kept our eyes off his total mismanagement.

Yet the fat cunt has rejected at least 2 bid of the amount of £300m that he reportedly wants just a few months ago.

If the club is for sale then it’s still more than £300m.

The club is not for sale at all its all just smoke and mirrors from the deceitful devious bastard to appease the idiots amongst us who cant see through him. He stands to lose out on massive exposure for his baby SD if he sells us as if that happens there wont be a speck of sports direct signage left in or around the ground for the TV cameras to see

Even if a buyer came out and said that they had a pen in their hand and about to sign on the line to buy the club we shouldn’t stop our campaign against him until it has been completed and confirmed. The man has lied before and he’ll lie again.

Definitely this. What will take some of the heat out the protests though is a few decent results. Our new breed of fan is fickle and easily placated. That's what worries me the most

He stands to lose out on massive exposure for his baby SD if he sells us as if that happens there wont be a speck of sports direct signage left in or around the ground for the TV cameras to see

How much ground advertising can you get for £300m? I reckon it's a fair whack.

I bet there will be some clause about keeping the SD signage up if he did sell like, bit shit, but if it means he is no longer deliberatley holding the club back then so be it.

There will doubtless be other shit hanging on aswell though, like the Ranger's fans were saying.

We got duped last season by that whole Amanda Staveley crap. Kept us well off his back.

Articles like this appearing to me seem like they are bare faced lies coming from inside the club. They know us well by now.

They know a takeover treasure trail will consume the majority of posts on social media or on forums for the season, thus taking pressure off them. (Which also leads me to believe they’ve been feeling pressure)

Going after his brands and leaving bad reviews will hurt them, we should be stepping it up on this. If any business has a poor online presence, it can’t not affect them. It’s petty as fuck but this is the level he’s brought us down to.

Public protests are fine too, but that’s not really going to hurt his pocket as much as the online campaign.

He’s here forever unless this club suddenly becomes too hot to handle. Only we have the ability to bring this about.