Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the reports/posts etc. that I've been reading are correct I can't believe how much of an easy time he's had today.

Don't condone violence but lets say that was Ibrox instead of SJP he'd have to have an armed security team fighting off a zombie apocalypse.

Being saying that for years now the majority of people who go to the match nowadays are just sheep - there are a few and full credit to them but they are certainly in the minority. How many were there again 2-3000  when there is no excuse really why that shouldn't be 20-30000 as it's right at the ground and they are going to the match anyway. Again well done to the 2-3000.

Spot on. That's 5% of our match going support who are bothered enough to protest. Other 95% couldn't give a fuck and are as bad as Ashley himself as they should know better

If the reports/posts etc. that I've been reading are correct I can't believe how much of an easy time he's had today.

Don't condone violence but lets say that was Ibrox instead of SJP he'd have to have an armed security team fighting off a zombie apocalypse.

Being saying that for years now the majority of people who go to the match nowadays are just sheep - there are a few and full credit to them but they are certainly in the minority. How many were there again 2-3000  when there is no excuse really why that shouldn't be 20-30000 as it's right at the ground and they are going to the match anyway. Again well done to the 2-3000.

What was your input today?

Since I'm in London nothing - but then again my input is I vote with my feet and don't go as I have for serveral years unlike you

If it is total fabrication then Kenyon would have issued a statement plus he is savvy enough to have more inside info on Ashley’s intentions so there is a bit of hope....

It could very well be legit, but I'm sure Ashley will move the goalposts and fuck about until the interest is gone. He's not going anywhere.

Since I'm in London nothing - but then again my input is I vote with my feet and don't go as I have for serveral years unlike you

This divide amongst the support, only benefits Ashley himself. Stop going to the matches and he will fuck off eventually. This is the only tactic that hasn’t been utilised properly so far.

I don't go either, apart from to the meetings and protests.

So what else have you done so far?

You only just don't go let's get that right first so don't try and come on with the hero game

You only just don't go let's get that right first so don't try and come on with the hero game

Calm.down dear, nobody is playing the hero game.....but if you're going to lecture from afar, I think people have the right to question your credentials do they not?

Calm.down dear, nobody is playing the hero game.....but if you're going to lecture from afar, I think people have the right to question your credentials do they not?

Done my bit I don't go if there were a few thousand more did the same it would make a difference - however if I was going to the match I would not be sitting in my seat doing sweet fa either

Done my bit I don't go if there were a few thousand more did the same it would make a difference - however if I was going to the match I would not be sitting in my seat doing sweet fa either

Must be tough not going if you live in London. What a martyr :lol: