Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sounded like a right nonce on SSN. Fucker can barely speak coherently. Stuttering wankstein.

:lol: Haven't seen the clips but I want to believe this.

100% true

Watching that interview again, that back-and-forth was as scripted as any interview he's done with David Craig. In spite of the stammering, all seemed more-or-less rehearsed to me, with a bunch of very easy-to-answer questions. I mean why wouldn't the interviewer ask a single thing about the interested parties themselves?

That "hmmm" was just some poxy acting. :lol:

It’s about as realistic as me telling you that T’Kuvma has led a consortium of wealthy dissident Klingons, to be fronted by lieutenant commander Worf, to run the club with a herd of bloodthirsty androids to be signed on January 7th.

That says more about you than your thoughts on Ashley.

Of course it’s bullshit, but the bullshit possibility is more diverting than the certainty of continued Ashley ownership (including no January transfers and Rafa’s departure). I’ll be checking this thread daily until the inevitable “collapse” of talks, in the same mind that I check lotto numbers.

Guest The Little Waster

So he comes out with this shite after being rattled by fans earlier in the day ? Its not only Nufc we need to boycott its every media outlet that prints / gives this garbage space .