Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People really think a few unemployed fans going to a pointless protest will rattle him.

Seriously man :lol:

I was there mate along with a copper, a plasterer, a PR consultant and a sailor - to cite a handful. He was shitting himself. There were fans inside the select committee with him and pressuring as he went through security. We were feet away from him. First time anyone has given him shit organised and  in person in 11 years and long overdue. The sky sports stuff may have been planned already of course.

Guest reefatoon

People really think a few unemployed fans going to a pointless protest will rattle him.

I was there mate along with a copper, a plasterer, a PR consultant and a sailor - to cite a handful. He was shitting himself. There were fans inside the select committee with him and pressuring as he went through security. We were feet away from him. First time anyone has given him s*** organised and  in person in 11 years and long overdue. The sky sports stuff may have been planned already of course.

Really hope you all pulled out the YMCA.

I was there mate along with a copper, a plasterer, a PR consultant and a sailor - to cite a handful. He was shitting himself. There were fans inside the select committee with him and pressuring as he went through security. We were feet away from him. First time anyone has given him s*** organised and  in person in 11 years and long overdue. The sky sports stuff may have been planned already of course.

Really hope you all pulled out the YMCA.

Just put me arseless chaps in the wash

Watching that clip, as always, it sounds rehearsed and full of lies. For someone who lies all the fucking time, he's not a particularly good liar.

My favourite bit was the ‘Hmmmmmmmm......’

Pantomime season is coming up, maybe there’s a part for him somewhere playing a fat fucking lying genie.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I've just bought 70 season tickets cos shouting at shops and he already has me money and he doesn't care support the lads BEWWWWWWWW PEREZ YOU PRICK

Just checked out the #mikeashley tag on Twitter. How the fuck are people so stupid as to believe this bloke and think he is someone who "cares"?

Apologies for folks waking up to this thread hoping for takeover news and only seeing this. I'm sorry, I'm just really frustrated.