Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I suspect if it had got as far as the police telling them not to announce it would have leaked properly by now not via one random twitter user  :lol: Only thing that gives it any credence is the Chron denying it  :lol:

As far as that? In what world is that an actual "stage" in all this :lol:

I suspect if it had got as far as the police telling them not to announce it would have leaked properly by now not via one random twitter user  :lol: Only thing that gives it any credence is the Chron denying it  :lol:

As far as that? In what world is that an actual "stage" in all this :lol:

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Has that Black Cloud guy deleted his account?

What a surprise :lol:

So many sad, attention seeking w*****s around.

Not sure why people keep ignoring that account having spoken about the takeover in October, predicting Almiron before anyone else, and having a brilliant record with starting XIs.

It's possible that someone's ITK without it meaning a sale will happen like. It's all getting a bit r/NothingEverHappens like.

Aye but when you say "If I'm wrong I'll delete my account" a day before deleting your account people may well assume you're wrong. And it's entirely possible to have connections and be told something is likely, only for it not to come to pass anyway.

Guest neesy111

Maybe he really is ITK and someone has sussed who he is and he's had to delete it as he works for one of the parties involved?

Charnley's been awfully quiet of late.

Looking for a new job.

Maybe he really is ITK and someone has sussed who he is and he's had to delete it as he works for one of the parties involved?

Looking for a new job.

Looking for new places to hide the fax machine ahead of the transfer window.

Looking for a new job.

Newcastle Racecourse is the word according to a few of their bdm’s.

Looking for a new job.

Mucking out the stables?? he's only fit to shovel shit the sniveling little cunt

Guest firetotheworks

What did the tweets say?

Nothing new (The interest from Kenyon is real) They just put it out there a while ago and have a good track record with ITK info. Yesterday they said that a change of ownership request is going through to the FA soon, then deleted all of their tweets for whatever reason.

I just want this fat cunt to have a heart attack with a massive black dildo up his arse, so the sunday sport can have a center page spread of it

There's niche websites catering to this sort of thing like, don't see the appeal myself tbh but live and let live.

ITK or are you making up bollocks ?

I know a few of their business development managers, people who would have worked for the club in a similar role before so it’s fairly solid!

He’s in line to be their GM in early 2019 but this happened a while ago so I’m not sure if it has anything to do with the phantom takeover.

I’ll be keeping tabs on any changes to the named directors of the club.

Charnley is director of about 50 registered business names associated with the club.

ITK or are you making up bollocks ?

I know a few of their business development managers, people who would have worked for the club in a similar role before so it’s fairly solid!

He’s in line to be their GM in early 2019 but this happened a while ago so I’m not sure if it has anything to do with the phantom takeover.

I’ll be keeping tabs on any changes to the named directors of the club.

Charnley is director of about 50 registered business names associated with the club.

All of which existed before Ashley. But yeah, if that changes we know something is happening (which it clearly isn't btw)