Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let’s hope the club is sold and quickly

You not looking forward to trying to stay up every season with bang average players?

Bored of it. I’d actually quite like the novelty of being excited about the signing of a player rather than just thinking meh

Guest reefatoon

I enjoy all the bullshit rumours and bollocks that goes in here, it makes a fun read and breaks up the dire monotony of the actual reality that is NUFC.  We need more people like Black cloud spouting bollocks, bring it all on.

So basically the narrative from the media now changes to poor Ashley wanted to sell the club but the buyers didn't have the money to complete the deal.

It’s almost like we’ve been here (many times) before.

Look at all the energy we’ve put into this.. literally all he did was stutter a few lines out designed to put doubt into a planned protest. Which would have been televised.

It worked. We have no backbone. TMG is not fit for purpose. They should have realised what was happening and got everyone to double down on the protest.

When is our next televised game?

Guest The Little Waster

Look at all the energy we’ve put into this.. literally all he did was stutter a few lines out designed to put doubt into a planned protest. Which would have been televised.

It worked. We have no backbone. TMG is not fit for purpose. They should have realised what was happening and got everyone to double down on the protest.

When is our next televised game?

If you watch it again you can tell hes struggling not to laugh

'double down on the protest' ... might have got nearly 1k taking part in it then.

Regardless what they said, it was called off to save face imo.  They knew it wasn't going to be any kind of success after the walk in and used this as their get out.  No way they called it off on the strength of Ashleys bullshit.

That's all deliberate, have no doubt about that. It's part of his PR as the jolly, smiley, fat idiot persona that people naturally sympathise with, the same as we all first did when he necked that pint at the Arsenal game. It's been the same as when he was summoned in front of the MP's and every sky interview he's done talking about NUFC.

The protests will have the greatest chance of working when organised at short notice, not planned weeks in advance. Give his and his puppets no time to react like they did this time.

Think it was the right decision announced for slightly the wrong reasons - I’d have played it as listening to fans and acknowledging the timing of one after the other. I back whatever they do tbh - they are at least trying.

This.

Also they were forced into a corner by Michael Martin at True Faith, who has been bad mouthing them behind their backs.....as usual, this prick had his own agenda.

They're not perfect but have done some really good stuff, so I'll continue to support them.