Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It was Douglas saying "As an addendum, Rafa had been expecting news on the takeover on Sunday which didn't arrive."

So Rafa was sold the same pup, again.

He’ll be off in the summer for sure unless a complete turnaround happens in January.

If Rafa was expecting anything he’s not as smart as I thought he was.

No surprise its died down now the pressure of protests are gone

He's giving fuel to the protests as questions will be asked why yet another supposed deal fell through.

Made a rod for his own back

Hasn’t he done that hundreds of times, and it made no difference?

No surprise its died down now the pressure of protests are gone

He's giving fuel to the protests as questions will be asked why yet another supposed deal fell through.

Made a rod for his own back

He doesn't do interviews.

He doesn't attend matches regularly, and when he does he openly laughs at the fans.

Nothings gonna change. Still gonna get the 50000 "sUppOrt the TeAm NOt thE RegIme" brigade turning up and lining his pockets.

Guest reefatoon

I don't think it's coincidence the timing of the companies House thing. It's all been done to dampen down enthusiasm about the boycott. He will get away with spending nothing in January again. I just hope he feels the full wrath of anger in the new year

Poor Perez is gonna get it in the neck in the new year then

Guest The Little Waster

I don't think it's coincidence the timing of the companies House thing. It's all been done to dampen down enthusiasm about the boycott. He will get away with spending nothing in January again. I just hope he feels the full wrath of anger in the new year

What anger ?

Poor Perez is gonna get it in the neck in the new year then

😂

lol