Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest alijmitchell

You know, I had this mantra, while getting about Indonesia, which was basically like 'you're not there until you're there' which basically meant that, you might be sitting on a boat ready to cross the sea, or on a train, or whatever, but until you're actually sitting down having a beer at your destination, it's likely that there will be things on the way that will impede, or complicate. Essentially this is how I feel about Ashley now, he's not gone until he's gone, fucked off for good, whatever. Until that point, there is absolutely no way we should be fooled into relaxing, being quiet, getting excited by bogus takeover talk or accepting any of this shite. Which is why I will never understand why TF torpedoed the boycott.

You know, I had this mantra, while getting about Indonesia, which was basically like 'you're not there until you're there' which basically meant that, you might be sitting on a boat ready to cross the sea, or on a train, or whatever, but until you're actually sitting down having a beer at your destination, it's likely that there will be things on the way that will impede, or complicate. Essentially this is how I feel about Ashley now, he's not gone until he's gone, fucked off for good, whatever. Until that point, there is absolutely no way we should be fooled into relaxing, being quiet, getting excited by bogus takeover talk or accepting any of this shite. Which is why I will never understand why TF torpedoed the boycott.

Absolutely right.

I do think it will happen this time. It makes no sense for him to own us and he will have a lot of cash spare which he can invest in failing High Street shops which he seems to be wanting to do more of. He is never going to make money out of us and he knows it. He would have made more money from NUFC if he had sold it and had the money in a bank account probably. We are worth about the same as we were several years ago.

He just bought House of Fraser ... Rafa got fuck all to spend . Do you think that maybe those two things are related somehow ?? FFS ...

Yep, I said so at the time r.e. house of fraser and our spend. We will get bought out eventually though hopefully now as he could do better things with his money  . Personally I think he will end up with bugger all as he wants to go after the high street and keeps investing in it when everyone who has a brain knows it is fucked. It is a bit different when you go in when a business is on its knees and the assets generally outweigh the price you pay and as these businesses are fucked you can pay pence in the pound on the debt and wait 12 months and sell the assets and keep the name for your portfolio. It will all come crashing down at some point because he takes too many risks... and he takes the same type of risk when he has failed with a similar risk before.

I just don’t know how badly he wants to sell us. Every other aspect of his business is done quite quickly and under the radar. Surely something would have happened by now.

As he pointed out recently, his HoF deal was a 4am phone call.

He’s open for business at all times. Just not when it comes to this club apparently.

Or maybe it’s just that nobody with that sort of money actually wants to own this club. Two relegations and years of playing shit football has taken its toll I guess.

That’s the worrying part. If nobody really wants us, he’s stuck with the club and we’re stuck with him for the long haul.

I think a lot of the fans in the stadium are fooled by the Rafa situation "If he's still here something must be happening" seems to be the general consensus on match day's, if the takeover falls flat on its arse and January turns into another last minute loan fest of desperate signings then for the good of the club he has to go.

I just don’t know how badly he wants to sell us. Every other aspect of his business is done quite quickly and under the radar. Surely something would have happened by now.

As he pointed out recently, his HoF deal was a 4am phone call.

He’s open for business at all times. Just not when it comes to this club apparently.

Or maybe it’s just that nobody with that sort of money actually wants to own this club. Two relegations and years of playing shit football has taken its toll I guess.

That’s the worrying part. If nobody really wants us, he’s stuck with the club and we’re stuck with him for the long haul.

He always prays on a business that's struggling or going under and picks them up quickly with little fuss, this time he is "selling" and could be asking for a ridiculous amount of money with stupid built in conditions for his brands...Which would make any sale very difficult.

I'll just go with my instinct and I haven't changed my opinion in many years about Mike Ashley and that is there is no way on earth he'll want to part with Newcastle United.

It makes him too much money and it gives him and his other businesses Worldwide exposure that it would be impossible for him to get otherwise. Once again Sports Direct was plastered all over the stadium and seen on TV in over 100 different countries on Sunday. Every time there looks like some public unrest he issues a statement saying he's selling up and this is something he's done ever since the first time it happened after the Hull game when Keegan resigned a Decade ago.

Put it this way, if I was in his shoes there's not a chance I'd be willing to part with such a cash cow. In his eyes he's bought the perfect football club.

Guest The Little Waster

From the comments section of NUFC FANS TV ; See how they love free speech ( not ) lol

Not as furious as real fans are with the 50,000 sheep zombies and scabs contributing and accepting the state the club is in. Have a go and moan at players who try there best yet won't say a cross word to Ashley. Spineless wankers

Hide replies

Michael Horn

Michael Horn

21 hours ago

Correct

Carl Fowler

Carl Fowler

21 hours ago

Yeah the guy in the video spent 3 months posting videos ranting and absolutely raging about Ashley yet won't miss a minute of a match to do anything about it.

The moment that lascellout flag was in the gallowgate after what he said was when I knew the club was dead to me like.

Was outrageous that. I could never go back and celebrate goals and sit next to scabs like that. The damage Ashley has done to this club and support will last for a long time. Some real hardcore fans of the past have completely fell out of love with nufc beyond repair

Newcastle Fans TV

Newcastle Fans TV

20 hours ago

Carl were going to have to block you on here next. You are criticising your own fan base. That isn't a fan.