Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aside from the obvious "Hurr, durr, I was just pretending to be an idiot, I got you good" are BT happy that he;s using his pundit position not to give insight, but to say things which are wrong just because lol, got a reaction?

The old classic trick of saying you were only trolling people when you were made to look like a complete moron.

Ferdinand and Keyes have only helped further increase the number of people question Ashley's poor ownership of the club.

Classic backtrack technique, looking more and more like the absolute moron he is, this from a 40 year old grown "man".

Makes almost even less sense in this case though, because is his stance now that he uses his platform working for BT to disrespect and mock a fanbase?

Aside from the obvious "Hurr, durr, I was just pretending to be an idiot, I got you good" are BT happy that he;s using his pundit position not to give insight, but to say things which are wrong just because lol, got a reaction?

The media are more than happy with this because outrage sells.

Facts are boring.

Just put my complaint into Ofcom about BT Sport. I can handle Ferdinand being an idiot but what is unforgivable is BT paying him and giving him airtime to spout his wisdom. They have a responsibility to society as a trusted broadcaster.

The media are more than happy with this because outrage sells.

Facts are boring.

Aye and Jake whatsisname was proudly tweeting how many views the video clip had got on twitter.

Top weekend for BT.

At this point i don't care whether BT love the attention, it's doing us some good bringing out how we're being treated to a much wider audience

He's done us a huge favour tbh, most attention I've seen Ashley's mismanagement of NUFC get.

The degree of his inaccuracies and ignorance aside, it’s absolutely shameful that someone with his privilege and his conflict of interest can even begin to comment on how the real world, PAYING fan should think or be grateful for. Who the fuck does this clown think he is? Fishing emojis. Is that for the hook you’ve been miming in your lip for 30 years you ignorant chump?

At this point i don't care whether BT love the attention, it's doing us some good bringing out how we're being treated to a much wider audience

He's done us a huge favour tbh, most attention I've seen Ashley's mismanagement of NUFC get.

Aye, journos, other pundits, presenters, a lot of good exposure happening.

The funny thing is Ferdinand is just spouting the shit most journals outside the north east have been saying for years, but the cover is blown, finally we've got a voice outside the NE and people are starting to pay attention. The only ones that haven't got the memo are those on his payroll and the last bastion of fans that keep their fingers in their ears so as not to ruin a perfectly good Saturday away from the Mrs. If ever there was a time for the MG to step up and strike, it is now.

The funny thing is Ferdinand is just spouting the shit most journals outside the north east have been saying for years, but the cover is blown, finally we've got a voice outside the NE and people are starting to pay attention. The only ones that haven't got the memo are those on his payroll and the last bastion of fans that keep their fingers in their ears so as not to ruin a perfectly good Saturday away from the Mrs. If ever there was a time for the MG to step up and strike, it is now.

O0