Burnley 1-0 Newcastle United - 30/10/17 - post match whinging from p27

BlueStar

Disappointed in that I think we can win it. But a clean sheet, a point away from home and continuing the run wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Satisfied, but the game is there for the taking.

Yep, agree with both. I think we've played the better football here and look more likely to win it than them. Draw written all over it at the same time though.

I don't really get the hate for Perez, think hes been alright so far.

Nobody hates Perez.

It's that he doesn't ever look like creating or scoring goals.

It was just a turn of phrase for the people moaning at him for today. His link up play, especially with Atsu has been pretty good, and hes constantly hustling the Burnley defenders.

Guest neesy111

I despair at our striker situation. We've had to endure years of a badly fading Cisse, then a mediocre Mitrovic, a false dawn Gayle and now Joselu. Some proper scouting and/or investment needed. What I wouldn't give for a match winner in the Ba mould now.

Good strikers are expensive. That's the only problem.

Well yes, but we've spent a fair whack relatively on players we didn't really need, like Murphy and Lejeune to an extent. Was it a matter of not getting one "over the line" or did Rafa not prioritise the position? As someone else said, it's absolutely incredible what Rafa is getting out of such a poor, unbalanced squad.

He could of tried flogging Mitro if he doesn't rate him?

Losing the ball isn't the only metric to judge a player, Diame's just not got the energy/ability to play off it. Just because someone thinks he's played badly doesn't mean its because they are scapegoating him lol. Joselu, Yedlin have been also been garb.

He's playing as a holding midfielder and doing absolutely fine

Losing the ball isn't the only metric to judge a player, Diame's just not got the energy/ability to play off it. Just because someone thinks he's played badly doesn't mean its because they are scapegoating him lol. Joselu, Yedlin have been also been garb.

In your opinion, in mine he's not.

What's he doing badly?

In your opinion, in mine he's not.

What's he doing badly?

You literally quoted me, where I specifically said what he's doing badly. I cbf honestly. Let's just leave it at that.

Any examples of this?