Newcastle United 0-1 Bournemouth - 04/11/17 - post match reaction from page 27

Greg

Reffing team was abysmal, we got nothing and a perfectly good goal ruled offside. That said, some shit performances from the attacking subs didn't help, we need some teeth.

Got to be the worst Premier League side we've ever had this like. Some truly woeful players.

:lol: were you in a coma in 2015

Kinda :lol:

But I mean, that team was maybe worse, but at least there was some genuine quality in there. Other than Merino we're pretty pitiful.

Back into the relegation fight we go.

Not really.

I've enjoyed the start of the seasn obviously but we've never been out of said fight, in reality. A couple of well-crafted set pieces has lifted us into the top half, but we can't rely on that.

Back into the relegation fight we go.

Exactly and this current team will always struggle to score. Its really pissing me off this insistence on playing Joselu, Perez and Manquillo as all 3 are total shit.

Not really.

We will if we're not careful, teams who don't score goals generally struggle to stay up.

Got to be the worst Premier League side we've ever had this like. Some truly woeful players.

:lol: were you in a coma in 2015

Kinda :lol:

But I mean, that team was maybe worse, but at least there was some genuine quality in there. Other than Merino we're pretty pitiful.

I think we’re stronger in defense, LB aside.

But I get your point. We need some serious investment in January. Not a single reliable attacking threat at the moment.

Its easy to also say "Those are the only subs he has" But at some point he has to drop the ego. I don't particularly like Aarons but surely at some point he has to be involved. Same with Mitrovic. Bringing Perez on was shite.

If we were rightly given the goal in the first half we would have probably won comfortably. Awful second half performance nonetheless, Murphy offers nowt

Yep. I’m with this.

:thup:

Bournemouth didn't seem particularly arsed until the hour mark when they realised the game was there for the taking.