Manchester United vs. Newcastle United - 18/11/17 @ 5:30pm (BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

If we somehow can be a threat on the counter, then i believe we can get a draw.

But Man U needs to have a uninspiring day and we need good organisation and some luck.

The guys should be up for it after some disappointing results. But do they have enough belief?

What is our biggest margin of defeat under Rafa? 3 goals?

Cant see that getting any bigger.

2 in both the PL and Championship. 3 in the FA Cup.

I genuinely don't think we'll be thrashed by anyone. Not even Man City. By thrashed I mean losing by 3+ goal margin.

http://www.footballuser.com/formations/2017/11/1639975_Newcastle_United.jpg

Will never happen, but id try Merino up behind the striker. Get Joselu out of the side, also drop Manquillo for Mbemba who was playing rather well as a stand in LB. Hopefully Lascelles is available, and Atsu is keeping that position because nobody is pushing him. Aarons and Murphy need to be doing more surley as Atsu isnt exactly a top level wide player.

Id keep Hayden in with Shelvey to keep Ayoze out of the side and Merino higher up with Mitro. Im sure Merino played a more advanced role for Spain u21s

0-0 (definitely not, but still)!

Can't understand why people want Dummet back, he's a fucking donkey, man. Chancel or Gamez are far better options.

Gotta stop them getting 1v1 situations and in-swinging crosses into the box. Clog the middle of the pitch, then double up. We'll probably get 1 half chance in the whole match :lol: