West Brom 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 28/11/17 - Post-match reaction from page 30

Dave

Mr 'I don't rate Rafa' on SSN just openly admitted he doesn't follow Newcastle enough to know why Shelvey wasn't playing tonight.

Why are you doing our game then, you c***? Isn't it your f***ing job to know?

Who's that then?

Mr 'I don't rate Rafa' on SSN just openly admitted he doesn't follow Newcastle enough to know why Shelvey wasn't playing tonight.

Who's that then?

Tony Cunttee.

Who's that then?

Tony Cuntee

[emoji23]

Comments from so-called professionals like that grind on me.  Of course it's his job to know!  I listen to Talksport on the way to work and Alan Brazil regularly admits he "didn't see the game" but tries to give his backward opinion anyway.  Either do your research or shut the fuck up you pricks!

Who's that then?

Tony Cunttee.

Another clueless cock head employed  by Sky to big up the London clubs and the top 5 or 6.

Comments from so-called professionals like that grind on me.  Of course it's his job to know!  I listen to Talksport on the way to work and Alan Brazil regularly admits he "didn't see the game" but tries to give his backward opinion anyway.  Either do your research or shut the fuck up you pricks!

I was wondering about that during the commentary. Obviously these people don't know who half our players are and are commenting on our games having not watched previous matches or done any research.

American sports coverage shits all over ours.

Why the fuck do we suddenly play good attacking football when we go behind, why the fuck can't we do it from the start. So frustrating.

Cause teams drop off when they are ahead and leave us space to move into.

Guest neesy111

I was wondering about that during the commentary. Obviously these people don't know who half our players are and are commenting on our games having not watched previous matches or done any research.

Why the fuck do we suddenly play good attacking football when we go behind, why the fuck can't we do it from the start. So frustrating.

Cause teams drop off when they are ahead and leave us space to move into.

Aye, west brom shite themselves at 2-1 tbh.

Always had most confidence in the partnership in defense between Ritchie and Yedlin and yet last 2 matches they seem very poor via either one covering 2 men or not marking.

Clark ball watching on their first goal was infuriating!

It's crazy, a lot of pundits in any sport over here get shit on constantly for being awful, but there's none that appear regularly on TV who you could say just don't watch games or do their homework. If someone is going to commentate a game they'll go back and watch the last several matches for each team. Lee Dixon said during the Man Utd game on NBC he hadn't watched much of us and it shocked me. It's literally their job to watch this shit, how do so many get away without doing the basics?

Clark, Lascelles and Joselu are our joint top scorers in the league this season

Wasn't one of Joselu goals that freak one that actually was Matips goal.

It was a freak goal but it was definitely Joselu's goal.

We've conceded a goal in in our last 4 games in added time