Chelsea vs Newcastle United - Saturday 2nd December @ 12.30pm (Live on Sky)

Dave

One thing for certain is Rafa will be massively up for this after how their wanker fans went on when he was appointed there especially after he won them a trophy!

0-2!

And all the more fucked-off when we inevitably get battered by their far superior players.

My guess is a good performance overall. We start well and and look solid and organized and play well once we go forward. We get some hope and feel like we might nick a point here with some luck. Though, over 90 minutes we just can't stay focused/be good enough and eventually the quality shines through in this expensive Chelsea squad with a few moments of brilliance combined with an air balloon in our goal. 3-1 loss is my guess. Can even see us do really well in the beginning only to get a man ridiculously sent off.

Having said that, the most important thing is that we compete and do well so that there's something positive to build on going forward. Any point would be a bonus. Never say never.

Pretty sure Joselu will start as well, especially if the stuff about Rafa being furious about Mitro's training is true.

To be fair, if I had to sit in the stands watching Joselu week in week out, I would just sit on the sidelines eating pizza, loads of it.

Bore off man! Two away matches for us as well!

'Honestly, it is very difficult to think this is a coincidence,' fumed Conte. 'Once it can happen. Twice it can happen. Then you start to be perplexed. The Qarabag situation was incredible. And I must be honest, it has happened again. Newcastle played on Tuesday, we played on Wednesday and now we play on Saturday at 12.30”