Newcastle United 0 - 1 Everton - 13/12/17 - Post-surrender reaction from page 13

Dave

It’s simply staggering that Mitrovic isn’t even on the bench yet we sit here watching Diame run around the pitch aimlessly like a horse without its rider at Cheltenham.

As for Darlow, I have no words. No idea why Elliot was dropped in the first place, we’re now about to lose our second game in succession because of Darlow. I hope all of those with their pathetic witchhunt on here for Elliot are happy :thup:

Delighted mate :thup:

Ideally all our keepers would be melted down for glue.

It’s simply staggering that Mitrovic isn’t even on the bench yet we sit here watching Diame run around the pitch aimlessly like a horse without its rider at Cheltenham.

As for Darlow, I have no words. No idea why Elliot was dropped in the first place, we’re now about to lose our second game in succession because of Darlow. I hope all of those with their pathetic witchhunt on here for Elliot are happy :thup:

Delighted mate :thup:

Ideally all our keepers would be melted down for glue.

The irony.

They are both bad dude, Elliot is no better. We need to roll the dice on Woodman now, they've both been given a chance to stake a claim for th spot and failed miserably.

They are both bad dude, Elliot is no better. We need to roll the dice on Woodman now, they've both been given a chance to stake a claim for th spot and failed miserably.

Elliot is better mind

Diame is actually positionally and physically a lot better than Perez in that role and gets much more involved but he just cannot play football

Agree with this, he's clearly a quite intelligent player. The problem is once he has the ball he's not really a threat.

Diame is actually positionally and physically a lot better than Perez in that role and gets much more involved but he just cannot play football

Agree with this, he's clearly a quite intelligent player. The problem is once he has the ball he's not really a threat.

:thup:

Elliot is better mind

“Elliot is no better”, fucking hell :lol:

:thup:

He's a thick cunt also.

Elliot is better mind

Well, he isn't IMO.

Guest firetotheworks

Elliot is better mind

Much like every position, there's a better and a worse, but more often than not the better is still dog shit.