Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 27/12/17 @ 19:45 live on Sky

Decky

What are the values of the starting XIs here? [emoji38]

[emoji38] A f***ing Maybach vs Mr Bean's car.

Reckon we're more Fred Flintstones [emoji38] every now and then Ashley will spring for a new pair off brand trainers.

Reckon we're more Fred Flintstones [emoji38] every now and then Ashley will spring for a new pair off brand trainers.

:lol: Sitting here waiting for the takeover so we can step up to Mr Bean's car. Like four windows away from affording the couch on the roof.

[emoji38] Sitting here waiting for the takeover so we can step up to Mr Bean's car. Like four windows away from affording the couch on the roof.

[emoji38]

Think that lineup shows Rafa has one eye on Saturdays game which I can live with. I’ve criticised his team selection a lot of times but not tonight. Just hope we don’t get a hiding an early goal for city and I can see a 4 or 5 goal defeat with the team let’s hope they pull up a shock

Looks more like resting players for the weekend. Pleased to see Silva and Sane aren’t playing... not that it matters ?

Yeah, pretty obvious that we are going to save something for the weekend, if you are going to rest players, this is the game to do it. Not fussed at all by the line up.