Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 27/12/17 @ 19:45 live on Sky

Decky

Gundogan has been fine this season, he's just not played a lot because Silva and De Bruyne have been ridiculous.

Toure has barely played all season so no doubt be rusty but I doubt it will matter because Fernandinho will cover his general laziness.

Expecting to get utterly smashed, but that's fine almost everyone has. We just need to pick up against teams we actually have a chance against.

Gundogan has been fine this season, he's just not played a lot because Silva and De Bruyne have been ridiculous.

Toure has barely played all season so no doubt be rusty but I doubt it will matter because Fernandinho will cover his general laziness.

Expecting to get utterly smashed, but that's fine almost everyone has. We just need to pick up against teams we actually have a chance against.

While I agree, we are more than likely to get beat, Silva being out does at least give us a glimmer of hope. Him and De Bruyne are a class above everyone else in that side.

You guys are sharp.

Put a cheeky fiver on an away win.  You never know.

:lol: yeah mate, there's nothing cheeky about suggesting an away win tonight

I mean it.  Man City are a tidy side these days, they're gonna give us a good test.

While I agree, we are more than likely to get beat, Silva being out does at least give us a glimmer of hope. Him and De Bruyne are a class above everyone else in that side.

Of course, it's natural they would be a much tougher team to beat with the two best midfielders in the league this season.

As I said I'm still expecting to lose pretty easily I live in hope that we don't.