Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 27/12/17 @ 19:45 live on Sky

Decky

Even the season we went down, I thought we'd get wrecked by them and we nearly won it. Recall Gini should have buried his chance...

Anyway, looking forward to this - leaving my office early to catch this at home.

Even the season we went down, I thought we'd get wrecked by them and we nearly won it. Recall Gini should have buried his chance...

Anyway, looking forward to this - leaving my office early to catch this at home.

Sissoko had a storming match that night just behind the striker iirc. I've posted it loads before but I'll never forget Louise Taylor's match report of the game:

The left-back delivered an incisive dead ball but Newcastle could surely have done better than permit Agüero a free header. Barely believing his luck, the striker – who was a yard or two offside – duly registered his 100th Premier League goal for City and the 22nd of the season.

Sissoko had a storming match that night just behind the striker iirc. I've posted it loads before but I'll never forget Louise Taylor's match report of the game:

The left-back delivered an incisive dead ball but Newcastle could surely have done better than permit Agüero a free header. Barely believing his luck, the striker – who was a yard or two offside – duly registered his 100th Premier League goal for City and the 22nd of the season.

Not wishing to doubt the esteemed mackem journalista but isn't the point of playing offside when defending to leave the forward in a clear offside position ?

Aye my worry is we play well and do everything we need to do then Elliot let’s a weak as piss effort in and the game is gone, or one of our players has a complete brain fart and they score a really avoidable goal.

A few prediction line ups have KDB not starting and Yaya Toure in.

I suppose thats a slight helping hand in us not getting completely destroyed.

I don’t think Yaya has ever had a bad game against us

Spent 60 minutes in Abeid's pocket once before being subbed off. That's it.

According to nufc.com

“Jonjo Shelvey returns following his two game suspension, while Isaac Hayden and Mikel Merino are both available after sitting out the visit to West Ham.

Injury sidelines Aleksandar Mitrovic and Jesus Gamez while Florian Lejeune is also expected to be missing.”

:thup: joey. watched highlights after the post and forgot Cisse hit crossbar, Anita scored from RB, Sissoko was storming all over the pitch, and Aguero had that offside header goal.