Newcastle United 0-1 Manchester City - 27/12/17 - Post-match reaction from pg.26

Kaizero

You can hear them saying, if it was the other way round, that the briefest of touches from the defender meant that was a pen - was a clear dive but I bet they'd have given it if it was a Man City player on the deck  :mike:

We should be at least three down like. I don't think it's working as well as some here are saying

It's not working well because our squad is utter shite. It wouldn't work any better if we were playing this apparent perfect blend of attacking and defensive football that Gary Neville is advocating for though [emoji38]

Man City could have scored more, but they haven't. We're still in it and haven't looked like collapsing yet.

As I said already there are differences between trying to do something productive when you get the ball and going gung-ho. Its the players I am blaming btw not Rafa

Ah right, aye we've been really, really bad on the ball like.

Neville's spot on though.  Imagine what people on TV are thinking watching this.

There's giving teams respect and there's this.

I genuinely don't know what people were expecting to happen? It's not like we've rolled over.

Also Neville is a c**t

We’re defending against the best attack on the planet. Everyone complaining can fuck right off and support Man City.

Absolutely bang fucking on.