Stoke City vs Newcastle United - 1/1/18, 3pm KO.

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest Howaythetoon

Play the way we did away to West Ham minus the mistakes and we could win this. I’d settle for a 0-0 if I’m honest.

Murphy and Aarons back in please. Watching Ritchie try to play twice in two days would be horrific.

Yeah agree, but i’m hoping he goes back to 5 in midfield

Perez probably deserves a game by now, not started once over christmas.

Murphy and Aarons back in please. Watching Ritchie try to play twice in two days would be horrific.

Yeah agree, but i’m hoping he goes back to 5 in midfield

Perez probably deserves a game by now, not started once over christmas.

There'll be a fair bit of rotation today I reckon, so he might well start.

Very apathetic at the moment about our games, especially after the last game. Just painful watching us try our heart out but always lacking the quality to win games, but as ever I'm hoping we can nick a tight win at Stoke so going 1-2. No idea who'll score for us like! We can't hit a barn door lately

I'd start Perez too. I've just had a quick check and 15 of our 19 points this season have come in games which he started. I know he was a regular until early November, but still for me he's one of the hardest working members of the team defensively, does an important job closing down the lines between the opposition defence and midfield, and for all his flaws and despite his weakness on the ball he is one of the few players we possess who can take up intelligent attacking positions and has the nous to link the play.