Newcastle United v Swansea City - 13/01/2018 @ 15:00 (no TV)

Fuck knows what team he will field. I presume Yedlin and Atsu will come straight back in.

Darlow

Yedlin

Lascelles

Clark

Dummett

Shelvey

Hayden

Murphy

Atsu

Richie

Perez

Something like that.

West Ham, Brighton, Stoke and Swansea needed to yield eight points to give us a fighting chance of staying up. Ten would put us in a reasonable position before the more difficult games to come. And when you consider Swansea's position - and our need for them to stay down there - this is as close to 'must-win' as you can get.

I'm wary of the fact that Carvahal did a number on Rafa twice last season, but if we can't win this home game it feels like we'll never win another one again. Hopefully today will have helped with the players' mentally.

If Lascelles is playing I think we'll nick it. 1-0, Gayle.

Very important game, clearly, but we have no reason to be scared or nervous. We have plenty of reasons to be very positive about this game.

We are at home, we have come through the terrible run with some positive results and performances and Swansea are struggling and will be more nervous than us.

3-0.

West Ham, Brighton, Stoke and Swansea needed to yield eight points to give us a fighting chance of staying up. Ten would put us in a reasonable position before the more difficult games to come. And when you consider Swansea's position - and our need for them to stay down there - this is as close to 'must-win' as you can get.

I'm wary of the fact that Carvahal did a number on Rafa twice last season, but if we can't win this home game it feels like we'll never win another one again. Hopefully today will have helped with the players' mentally.

If Lascelles is playing I think we'll nick it. 1-0, Gayle.

You're very dramatic these days.

Hope there's some early incident of any kind, we need the crowd behind the players rather than on their backs if we're not steamrollering them after 20mins.

Reckon it'll be tight. 1-0 win or 1-1.

Guest neesy111

Worried that their manager did a number on us twice last year but we should win as long as we are at full strength.

Beat us the season before as well in the league cup.