Newcastle United v Swansea City - 13/01/2018 @ 15:00 (no TV)

Diame :anguish:

He's been better recently to be fair.

He has, but nae way Merino should be behind him.

Why have Haidara and Manquillo on the bench?

Otherwise pretty strong side. Murphy a bit unlucky to miss out.

Manquillo covers RB.

Guest neesy111

We've won our last 2 away games with diame starting.  You've got to have some grudge against him to not acknowledge that.

Manquillo covers RB.

Aye, but surely have just Manquillo to cover both FB slots and have another option on there?

Ritchie's apparently been in a car crash today. Odd Decision to start him if true.

Fully depend on the severity of the car crash tbh. A car crash can be anything from a minor fender bender to death and destruction, you know.

Ritchie's apparently been in a car crash today. Odd Decision to start him if true.

Fully depend on the severity of the car crash tbh. A car crash can be anything from a minor fender bender to death and destruction, you know.

Plus gets it out of the way before kick off. Nailed on 3 points now.

I’d say that it’s a shameful indicator of the lack of investment in the first team that we are playing a team we could have fielded last season but then I remember that fat cunt has no shame.

This is supposedly his car. Suppose it might not be that bad but I would have thought the shock of the situation might put him off playing.

This is supposedly his car. Suppose it might not be that bad but I would have thought the shock of the situation might put him off playing.

Doesn’t look like it’s had a wash in ages.  Scruffy fucker.

He's a pure adrenaline junkie. If anything the added boost of a near death driving experience will raise his game.