Manchester City 3-1 Newcastle United - 20/01/2018 - post match crack p22

Greg

Why do defenders ever bother pulling back like that. He really wasn't in that great a position man. Let your keeper and other defenders do their job for goodness sake.

Wasn't in a great position? Are you blind?

I agree it is stupid to pull in that situation, but Sterling was in a great position.

I don't watch much football anymore and this is precisely why. Don't really understand the point of it now, it's entirely different to the game I grew up enjoying/playing. Total s****.

Can't comprehend this attitude at all.

The league is s***. Have the game on but haven't really watched. I mean what's the point when the other team is so much better?

Can't remember what the last non-NUFC game was that I watched. :lol: Not a single one this season.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't watch much football anymore and this is precisely why. Don't really understand the point of it now, it's entirely different to the game I grew up enjoying/playing. Total shite.

I can like. I watch our games and that’s it. Pardew and Mike probably played a bigger part like.

NUFC aside this has been the best season for years for great games.

I don't watch much football anymore and this is precisely why. Don't really understand the point of it now, it's entirely different to the game I grew up enjoying/playing. Total shite.

I can like. I watch our games and that’s it. Pardew and Mike probably played a bigger part like.

I was about to make the Pardew point actually. If you watch this and think it's anything like the defensive shite Pardew served up then I think it's time to find another sport.

This is a manager pitting the worst team in the division against the Harlem Globetrotters trying to ensure we don't lose 6-0 thus knackering our GD.