The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Fraud , thieving a living under Jose, showed himself as a cunt

After seeing what happened with Mourinho at previous jobs, and particularly with Hazard at Chelsea at the end, I think Mourinho proved himself to be the one with the issue.

Of course but the bloke wasn’t playing for the club that paid him a fortune.

Well he wasn't being picked and can't pick himself.

He got dropped for being shite man.

Imagine having Rashford, Lingard, Martial and Pogba in your squad then setting up defensively against midtable teams. That is what the Special One was doing. Being made to look like an utter twat now.

been saying for ages our game against them was very telling...they set up exactly how he wanted to play; his system, selection, tactics all executed to the best of their ability...come in 2-0 down he's forced to throw on attackers and let them play how they want to, they ripped us to shreds

I think it’s proven now his tactics are not working in modern football at the top of a league

Imagine having Rashford, Lingard, Martial and Pogba in your squad then setting up defensively against midtable teams. That is what the Special One was doing. Being made to look like an utter twat now.

been saying for ages our game against them was very telling...they set up exactly how he wanted to play; his system, selection, tactics all executed to the best of their ability...come in 2-0 down he's forced to throw on attackers and let them play how they want to, they ripped us to shreds

I think it’s proven now his tactics are not working in modern football at the top of a league

bit like rafa to some extent imo, if mourinho had the exact players he wanted for his system and they were all mint he could still challenge probs

what's impressive is what rafa's getting out of such shite, i'm not sure mourinho has that in him now tbh

bit like rafa to some extent imo, if mourinho had the exact players he wanted for his system and they were all mint he could still challenge probs

what's impressive is what rafa's getting out of such shite, i'm not sure mourinho has that in him now tbh

I don't think in the modern game you can win titles with those tactics. Even with great players at his disposal Rafa was probably a bit too cautious against weaker teams when he was at Liverpool. The current Liverpool side and City are winning so many games, even if they lose the odd one it will make no difference. Title winning sides don't want to do draws.

Fraud , thieving a living under Jose, showed himself as a cunt

After seeing what happened with Mourinho at previous jobs, and particularly with Hazard at Chelsea at the end, I think Mourinho proved himself to be the one with the issue.

Of course but the bloke wasn’t playing for the club that paid him a fortune.

Well he wasn't being picked and can't pick himself.

He got dropped for being shite man.

Under a manager that clearly hated him and played him out of position, hardly a surprise.

Rondon could physically bully any of their centre backs. Smalling's been atrocious last couple of times they've come here. That move to bring down Mitro 3 years ago and the dive last year  :lol:

You just know Smalling is going to pull him, hold him and foul him every corner and we'll get not one penalty.

It'll be an absolute joke yet again.

Pogba's a right fucking knob like.

Pogba is the biggest twat ever to play the game.

He's just dancing after scoring man like numerous other players do.

He's a bit of a show off, but doesn't come across in a bad way at all. Just a silly dude really.

Everything he does is arrogant as fuck. That stupid penalty run up as well.

The penalty run up is terrible for sure. Unacceptable from anyone who does that :lol:

Wouldn't say he was arrogant though. You can see he has a good rapport with his teammates, and celebrates them as much as he does himself.

I've said this before but a lot of football fans can only like (other teams) black players if they're in the Kante mould.

Pogba's a confident lad and likes to dance. For a lot of football fans this makes him a right fucking knob off rip.

He seems a popular lad among all of his teammates at all of his clubs and the national side. Seems a leader among the French national team. He's only ever fallen out with Jose Mourinho. Not a violent or dirty player. But you know... too confident... too much dancing.... too black.

I don't think in the modern game you can win titles with those tactics. Even with great players at his disposal Rafa was probably a bit too cautious against weaker teams when he was at Liverpool. The current Liverpool side and City are winning so many games, even if they lose the odd one it will make no difference. Title winning sides don't want to do draws.

Agreed. At a top league, Rafa won't get you 90 points. I think the most points he's got at a top league is when he finished second with Liverpool. His Valencia sides won the league with 70 something and low 80 points iirc.

At the top of the game, Rafa is too cautious among other things imo. His time at the very top of the game is gone. His last two jobs before us didn't go great and the managers after him took it to another level. And Mourinho is the same I think but I think he'll get another elite club.

He's a bit of a show off, but doesn't come across in a bad way at all. Just a silly dude really.

The penalty run up is terrible for sure. Unacceptable from anyone who does that :lol:

Wouldn't say he was arrogant though. You can see he has a good rapport with his teammates, and celebrates them as much as he does himself.

I've said this before but a lot of football fans can only like (other teams) black players if they're in the Kante mould.

Pogba's a confident lad and likes to dance. For a lot of football fans this makes him a right fucking knob off rip.

He seems a popular lad among all of his teammates at all of his clubs and the national side. Seems a leader among the French national team. He's only ever fallen out with Jose Mourinho. Not a violent or dirty player. But you know... too confident... too much dancing.... too black.

I think what mostly tips people over the edge is the instagram persona, as he is very flashy.

Once you start flaunting your wealth, most people are going to be sour about it. However, I don't think he is doing it in a mean spirited way. He's just a bit daft. Just copying the musicians/artists he no doubt admires. It's the one thing I would like to see him cut out myself, but like I said, he doesn't appear to be a jerk.

Maybe a lot of those people are not racist, but just find “dancing” goal celebrations shit and irritating?  I know i certainly do.