The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Shaqiri -

He is quoted as saying: "The feeling that even a Ronaldinho could do little in this team is sobering.

"I had to realise that it's a bit different when you have players like Ribéry and Thiago at Bayern or Icardi and Kovacic at Inter.

"Here at Stoke I can not exert too much influence, simply because there is a lack of quality around me."

He added: "I can not just [down tools] but it would take something extreme for Stoke in the transfer market this summer to revive my enthusiasm."

Just what you need in the middle of a relegation battle, your best player mouthing off :lol:

Shaqiri -

He is quoted as saying: "The feeling that even a Ronaldinho could do little in this team is sobering.

"I had to realise that it's a bit different when you have players like Ribéry and Thiago at Bayern or Icardi and Kovacic at Inter.

"Here at Stoke I can not exert too much influence, simply because there is a lack of quality around me."

He added: "I can not just [down tools] but it would take something extreme for Stoke in the transfer market this summer to revive my enthusiasm."

Just what you need in the middle of a relegation battle, your best player mouthing off :lol:

Stuff like this is what puts us above the others. When you go down, it's not just cos you're shit, it's other stuff - as well as being shit. We don't have the other stuff, we've got a united front and it's where we're different to the other relegated versions of us.

Shaqiri -

Stuff like this is what puts us above the others. When you go down, it's not just cos you're shit, it's other stuff - as well as being shit. We don't have the other stuff, we've got a united front and it's where we're different to the other relegated versions of us.

He's right like. Hope Lambert drops him like Afellay. Think they might be down regardless.

Shaqiri -

Owenesque levels of relegation shithousery from Shaqiri there.

Shaqiri -

Also the reason West Brom will go down and why Huddersfield & Brighton will stay up.