The other games today 2018/19

Greg

What happened?

Wolves were beating Cardiff 1-0. 5 minutes was added on. Cardiff got a penalty 3 minutes into stoppage time, the Wolves keeper saves it. 1 second of stoppage time left, Cardiff get another penalty, different Cardiff player takes it, hits the post

Both short run-ups. They never give me confidence that the player is going to score.

Everton mate telling me how Allardyce was saying fans shouldn't complain because Everton were below West Brom when he arrived and thus by being better than Pardew he is doing a good job. Thing is it isn't even remotely true, West Brom were 19th and they were 14th or such. He also keeps mentioning Unsworths wins as part of his own record. He is going Trump.

Klavan over Moreno irks me. I can get having that player you don't trust, but Klavan's hardly solid, is he really worth putting out of position?

Set penis thing ? Big Sam team and all that. Same you, should be Moreno in any case.

Klavan over Moreno irks me. I can get having that player you don't trust, but Klavan's hardly solid, is he really worth putting out of position?

Set penis thing ? Big Sam team and all that. Same you, should be Moreno in any case.

Moreno got injured in the warm up and isn't on the bench so probably a decent chance he was already carrying a knock