The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Mad how Everton are 9th despite looking shite all season

Seem to remember them, Burnley and Watford all having one really good run of form. That's all that's been needed to finish in the top half.

Guest firetotheworks

Shows how poor the standard outside of the top 6 has been this season. Even in the top 6 at times too with Arsenal & Chelsea looking poor in large spells.

I still can't work out how Man United have stayed 2nd, ahead of Liverpool and Spurs, despite them both being far better teams playing far better football.

Klavan over Moreno irks me. I can get having that player you don't trust, but Klavan's hardly solid, is he really worth putting out of position?

Set penis thing ? Big Sam team and all that. Same you, should be Moreno in any case.

Moreno got injured in the warm up and isn't on the bench so probably a decent chance he was already carrying a knock

Ah right  O0

Shows how poor the standard outside of the top 6 has been this season. Even in the top 6 at times too with Arsenal & Chelsea looking poor in large spells.

I still can't work out how Man United have stayed 2nd, ahead of Liverpool and Spurs, despite them both being far better teams playing far better football.

Like him or loathe him, Mourinho is probably a key factor in it. I seem to remember them going on a massive unbeaten streak & rarely conceding goals not long before we played & beat them a month or so ago.

Liverpool deserve that second place spot purely based on entertainment & attacking quality though, in my mind atleast.

Guest firetotheworks

Like him or loathe him, Mourinho is probably a key factor in it. I seem to remember them going on a massive unbeaten streak & rarely conceding goals not long before we played & beat them a month or so ago.

Liverpool deserve that second place spot purely based on entertainment & attacking quality though, in my mind atleast.

He's the architect of them playing absolutely rank football imo. The consensus seems to be that it's a combination of Lingard, Lukaku, and De Gea that's dragged them through, but I haven't had the attention span to be able to watch them intently enough to be able to confirm it. Either way they're awful and in a just world they'd not be finishing above Liverpool or Spurs.