The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Seriously fucking wank season for notorious PFMs Hughes, Pardew and Lambert. Plus Moyes hopeless, Shakespeare utterly forgotten and Allardyce beyond loathed in the easiest job he's ever had. Good stuff.

Guest Howaythetoon

I think Shola is our third highest PL goalscorer tbf.

Can’t be? I’d have Sir Les and Cole ahead of him surely? I’d love to see Moyes take a team down for the second year running to see the end of him stealing a living at this level.

Guest firetotheworks

Joint third with Cole, who got the same amount in a season and a half.

The fuck you saying about Shola?

When Rafa hands him the reigns as an established top four side there will be a reckoning [emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

Hart probably scores an own goal if Crouch doesn't beat him to it [emoji38] Utterly rubbish goalkeeping

It should go without saying that Joe Hart is simply a rubbish goalkeeper now like. Much better players have had reputations in tatters with much gentler declines. Unless he has some sort of Lazerus/Diame style turnaround, he's finished as a Premier League goalkeeper.

Had Stoke got 3 pts they'd maybe have had a chance but surely they're gone now

5 pts behind Swansea who are the first 'safe' team. Burnley (h), Liverpool (a), Palace (h) & Swansea (a) their remaining games. 6 pts just the minimum providing Swansea don't even get another point which is unlikely.

Exactly the same applies to Southampton if they lose their game in hand, which is Leicester (a).

Still hoping they pull out some miracle wins and Palace go LLLL for their last 4 :yao:

The Championship should be good next season again because I could definitely see Stoke & WBA being strong.

Southampton would piss it surely?

Sell Bertrand and use the £30m remaining from van Dijk should set them up alright enough.

Give them Gayle and Mitro for £55m. Include Jogback and you can have all three for £50m.

Forgot about them. :lol:

Plus obviously Villa, Boro, Derby...

Was gonna say Villa will probably get promoted this season but completely forgot about Cardiff.  Hopefully Cardiff get 2nd then Fulham will win the playoffs. Could see Villa getting through the playoffs if Fulham got 2nd.

and fuck Villa

The Championship should be good next season again because I could definitely see Stoke & WBA being strong.

Southampton would piss it surely?

Sell Bertrand and use the £30m remaining from van Dijk should set them up alright enough.

Give them Gayle and Mitro for £55m. Include Jogback and you can have all three for £50m.

:lol:

Spurs are bad.

Just a bit disjointed. Kane looks unfit, Lucas Moura is trying to work out where he fits in, Sissoko and Wanyama aren't the most cerebral of players. Brighton sat back and are now getting a bit more confident, but I think as long as we don't let in a silly goal we'll work it out.