The other games today 2018/19

Greg

They were awarded 11 last season and that’s their 7th this season according to the site I’ve plucked them from.

That’s just league, no cup pens. We’ve had 4 in comparison, 3 last season and one this.

18 pens in two seasons!  :yikes:

Of course, even when we get one, and it's scored, it sometimes doesn't count...

We've had one penalty all season and missed that, thanks Joselu !! Still can't believe the stat about opposing teams not having a player sent off against us, that one defies all logic.

In the PL, aye. Last player to be sent off against us was January 2014 away at Norwich. Remy was sent off as well which kind of negates it. :lol:

Last time we had a numerical advantage in the PL was Stoke at home on Boxing Day 2013 when they had 2 sent off.

They were awarded 11 last season and that’s their 7th this season according to the site I’ve plucked them from.

That’s just league, no cup pens. We’ve had 4 in comparison, 3 last season and one this.

That's fucking ludicrous over two seasons that.

In the PL, aye. Last player to be sent off against us was January 2014 away at Norwich. Remy was sent off as well which kind of negates it. :lol:

Last time we had a numerical advantage in the PL was Stoke at home on Boxing Day 2013 when they had 2 sent off.

I remember that Stoke game, was class viewing.

Yes it was, 5-1 in the end right ? Remember Hughes was livid got sent off too, complained about the Ref of course after the game. But both players fully deserved their reds that day.

Hughes fewmin, Ben Arfa taking the piss. He was then dropped the game after. :lol: Fucking Pardew, man.

18 pens in two seasons!  :yikes:

Of course, even when we get one, and it's scored, it sometimes doesn't count...

People always play it off as "We're never in the opponents box to get penalties" but they're hardly a bastion of attacking force and they get loads.