The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Jesus this Vinicius kid is as quick as Mbappe. Looks like he’ll be something special

First game I've been thorougly impressed by him. He was absolutely fantastic tonight and deserved to have a pen given to him. No idea how VAR didn't give it. Nonetheless, he seems to have potential but it was the first time I saw him be so direct, usually he does tricks and all but creates nothing.

Guest Howaythetoon

Puel is a decent coach IMO and has done a good job at Leicester. I’m not sure how much higher they can go or rather go to and stay at or who out there could take them there to justify getting rid of him.

I’m sure Rafa couldn’t and if it’s about style of play, in this division you’re more likely to get more joy playing the way Puel does which isn’t exactly negative boring hoof ball than you would a more expansive and attacking style of play, not unless all teams played like that anyway.

I work a lot in Leicester and did so when they won the league, it reminded me of the buzz and sheer happiness around the place and people we enjoyed under KK which is an amazing feeling and actually trumps any trophy or win because it’s widespread and exists outside of match day or the terraces.  Ive not been back recently, but was there back in August and it was good to see or feel that winning the PL hasn’t spoiled them in terms of where they see their club at and their expectations.

I dunno if that’s changed since, but I got the impression 10th to 7th and a crack at the cups every season would represent happy days for Leicester fans.

They’ve chopped and changed managers a lot and winning the PL itself it seems isn’t enough to keep a manager in he dugout for a good length of time, but continuing to chop and change will only ever bring instability to the club. Right now I’d regard Leicester as a club that’s ahead of the rest outside of the top part of the league, a club in a better position than the likes of Everton and West Ham who’ve also chopped and changed managers in the hope they top the second part of the league, which actually made them fall further away from that and even now with new managers I’d still back Leicester to finish ahead of them with Puel.