The other games today 2018/19

Greg

If our game with Spurs is moved to the end of the season wouldn't mind that to be honest. Gives us more of a chance to keep our run going, we'll have a decent idea of what we need to get from it by then and if they're still in both cups they'll have a fuckload of games around then i would imagine. They often tire towards the end of the season as well.

Means we may have to play 3 crucial games within a week though. The league should be arranged so FA Cup games don't interfere with it at all. It's unfair that we could be put at a disadvantage in our run in because our rivals have progressed.

If our game with Spurs is moved to the end of the season wouldn't mind that to be honest. Gives us more of a chance to keep our run going, we'll have a decent idea of what we need to get from it by then and if they're still in both cups they'll have a fuckload of games around then i would imagine. They often tire towards the end of the season as well.

Apparently it will leave us with 21 days in between games, not sure how that will effect us but it's unusual imo

It would probably have been a foul either way (the Ali incident), but it was also definitely a typically theatric overreaction from him.

The polarisation in these incidents does no good to the real issue. It can be a foul and a dive.

If rearranged games effect us staying up or going down, we don't particularly deserve to stay in the league. Need to get games won regardless of when they are being played.

That being said, it's probably going to fuck over the fans which is less than ideal.

We go from playing 1 game every week to playing 3 in our final week. Teams like Spurs are quick to pipe up at the fixture congestion when they go far in cups and Europe, despite them having bigger squads. Of course this has potential to adversely affect us, no reason why Spurs can't be the ones playing games close together that week considering they were the ones progressing.

If rearranged games effect us staying up or going down, we don't particularly deserve to stay in the league. Need to get games won regardless of when they are being played.

That being said, it's probably going to f*** over the fans which is less than ideal.

We go from playing 1 game every week to playing 3 in our final week. Teams like Spurs are quick to pipe up at the fixture congestion when they go far in cups and Europe, despite them having bigger squads. Of course this has potential to adversely affect us, no reason why Spurs can't be the ones playing games close together that week considering they were the ones progressing.

Well no its 3 games in 8 days so that's one extra game not two. As I said if they are still in both cups then i think it would be an excellent time to play spurs.

That being said, it's probably going to f*** over the fans which is less than ideal.

Yeah, not going to be here saying that won't have an affect. But we shouldn't be, nor the squad or anyone at the club, looking at fixture congestion as the sole factor that's going to send us down. Circumstances have changed, up to us now to rise to it.

Their going to be given extra time off, surely that can only be advantage going into games following additional time of. 

Guest firetotheworks

Llorente had about as much threat as my nan there. Absolutely shit.

That just reads to me like you've told your nan that she's absolutely shit. [emoji38]