Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

Can't praise him to much as he had nothing to do for the most part, but he did well with the little he did. He also looked noticeably more assured and confident today, and commanded his box well, looks like that rust is starting to come off.

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Can't praise him to much as he had nothing to do for the most part, but he did well with the little he did. He also looked noticeably more assured and confident today, and commanded his box well, looks like that rust is starting to come off.

Like fatigue, the concept of rust is just another invention of woke snowflake millennials who've never done a hard day's graft in their lives.

1 hour ago, Disco said:

So close to costing us again.

Stream cut out a few times, what did he do? Thought he had a decent game without having much to do from what I saw which will hopefully increase his confidence 

3 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Stream cut out a few times, what did he do? Thought he had a decent game without having much to do from what I saw which will hopefully increase his confidence 

Just like Pope has done multiple times, mistimed a ball when rushing out for it. He didn't have much to do, did a good job overall. 

Edited by Conjo

4 hours ago, Vaj said:

I was just being a cunt. He is was fine. 

Showing signs he could do a job again, like. He's previously taken a few games to get up to speed when he's come back from injury in the past so probably a similar scenario here.

Think he needed a game like Fulham to settle him down and tonight he had a bit more to do without being overly worked and he did fine. Hopefully he finds his way back to pre-Pope form.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

8 minutes ago, huss9 said:

there pels were amazing man.

dubs nearly got to one of them

cannit judge him on pels.

possibly on his movement for thier equalizer.

Only one person to blame for the equaliser and it’s not Dubravka!