Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

3 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Why was he on the bench on Saturday? Why does he still have the number one shirt?

I think you secretly know the answer to this. Even if you don't want to admit it.

I still can’t work out the deal with the Greek fella? 😂 Did he come in purely as part of some PSR thing and now they’re sending him out on loan?

So Dubravka stays as number 2?

Edited by ExiledGeordie

2 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I still can’t work out the deal with the Greek fella? 😂 Did he come in purely as part of some PSR thing and now they’re sending him out on loan?

So Dubravka stays as number 2?

Forest wouldn’t buy Anderson unless we took him basically. We needed Anderson to be the make weight to solve our FFP issues, if not a heavy hitter would have to been sold (Likely Gordon). 

13 hours ago, andycap said:

Noticed Trafford never played for burnley at the weekend just gone wasn't on the bench either. 

I'd give him to Burnley plus money for Trafford. 

I'd bite your hand off

Aye. Probably his looking at his last playing contract. Hopefully he gets something sorted and can be first choice if he wants to play. 

I once saw him buying a BBQ at Dobbies in Gosforth Park. He was out injured at the time. He locked eyes, I could tell he knew who I was as he gave a respectful nod. I returned it and allowed him to carry on buying his BBQ.