Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 04/02/2018 @ 14:15 - Live on Sky

Dubvkvikvbk

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Dummett

Diame Merino

Murphy Perez Kenedy

Gayle

That'l probably be it - Rafa likes to go with pace on the break away from home. Another possible option is Atsu at 10 and Perez up front, worked well at Stoke.

Would prefer Perez up top myself, Gayle SD sub if needed.

Dubvkvikvbk

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Dummett

Diame Merino

Murphy Perez Kenedy

Gayle

That'l probably be it - Rafa likes to go with pace on the break away from home. Another possible option is Atsu at 10 and Perez up front, worked well at Stoke.

Would prefer Perez up top myself, Gayle SD sub if needed.

Aye Perez up front would be best with Kenedy, Atsu and Murphy in behind. Can swap them round if necessary.

Andros Townsend is likely to be sidelined, along with Jeffrey Schlupp, Scott Dann, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Jason Puncheon and Conor Wickham. Bakari Sako also.

The Burnley side on Wednesday was weak and we didn't take advantage, albeit for some shoddy finishing.

We have another chance with them having some fairly good players missing. I just hope this time we can get a win.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd bank on us to win if Zaha wasn't playing, but he's in good form, always plays well against us, and will be up against Yedlin or Manquillo.

I'd bank on us to win if Zaha wasn't playing, but he's in good form, always plays well against us, and will be up against Yedlin or Manquillo.

I'd be tempted to put Mbemba at RB. Think he's better defensively than Yedlin or Manquillo.

Andros Townsend is likely to be sidelined, along with Jeffrey Schlupp, Scott Dann, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Jason Puncheon and Conor Wickham. Bakari Sako also.

The Burnley side on Wednesday was weak and we didn't take advantage, albeit for some shoddy finishing.

We have another chance with them having some fairly good players missing. I just hope this time we can get a win.

Our away form is better than home form of late so a crumb of comfort

Guest firetotheworks

Would go:

Darlow

Yedlin - Lascelles - Clark - Dummett

Murphy - Shelvey - Diame - Merino - Kenedy

Perez

:thup:

I'd go with that.

Surely he'll not be playing! Dummett had another good game on Wenesday so hopefully we won't be seeing much of Manquillo from here on in.