Newcastle United 3-0 Southampton - 10/03/18 - post match euphoria from p14

Disco

Anyone else notice with the MotD coverage that the first Gayle chance on 4mins wasn't in the match footage but was in the match analysis and it was a bloody chance, Should have been 2 up in 4 mins and 4 up by half time.

Where's crumpy and all the other Rafa bashers

Southampton were f***ing woeful. At least Rafa might have learnt about s*** substitutions.

Good result - we beat what was in front of us. Roll on the next home game.

Looks like you didn't take even one ounce of joy from yesterday's game, a bit like the old cunt near me who spends the entire 90 minutes shaking his head.

Seriously, why do you even bother?

That touch and finish was class like.

If you're talking about the first goal, aye. The sky commentator describing it as a scuff finish was f***ing tragic, haven't watched the MOTD coverage yet.

[/quote

That touch and finish was class like.

If you're talking about the first goal, aye. The sky commentator describing it as a scuff finish was f***ing tragic, haven't watched the MOTD coverage yet.

I’d had a few drinks last night but am I right in thinking there was no post match analysis on MOTD of the best goal of the game?  That was a superb counter attack from their corner but I don’t think it was even mentioned, apologies if it was and I was a bit smashed  :lol:

Southampton were f***ing woeful. At least Rafa might have learnt about s*** substitutions.

Looks like you didn't take even one ounce of joy from yesterday's game, a bit like the old cunt near me who spends the entire 90 minutes shaking his head.

He's a cunt, it's kind of in his name. Ignore him.

Guest Howaythetoon

I enjoyed the goals and individual performances, but not the way we had so little possession. Southampton were awful, I suspect Huddersfield will be a much tougher game.

He's a cunt, it's kind of in his name. Ignore him.

oh dear. 

The frown creasing Pellegrino’s forehead deepened when Kenedy soon scored a second. It was initiated by Ayoze Pérez, who broke from deep after the unconvincing Lemina, under pressure from Diamé, failed to win a header following a Southampton corner. A wonderfully fast, fluent attacking move concluded with Dwight Gayle unselfishly sliding a first-time pass to Kenedy, whose left foot did the rest.

Louise Taylor

:lol: Fucking hell.

I was watching a fan vid from the East Stand last night and the thing really did fly. He'll have to give it a rest, like, which is obviously a massive pity. :laugh:

His goal was a cracking finish, like. Didn't even hit it that hard, just absolutely perfect precision - I didn't fancy him when Shelvey laid it off but he took it so well.

Three absolutely belting goals from us yesterday. Real quality.

I didn't realise how deep the three players were for that superb counter attack second goal. All of them started close to our own penalty area, and Gayle was almost in the six yard box. Huge credit for busting a gut to get up the pitch for all three.

I didn't realise how deep the three players were for that superb counter attack second goal. All of them started close to our own penalty area, and Gayle was almost in the six yard box. Huge credit for busting a gut to get up the pitch for all three.

Kamara picked up on Gayle's run on Goals on Sunday, commenting on his determination.

Kamara picked up on Gayle's run on Goals on Sunday, commenting on his determination.

Yea I saw that, great determination from Gayle which is under-rated. Similar to Perez, works his socks off but people remember the things he did badly, which comes with being a striker.

tv highlights baffle me.

motd didnt show the first gayle chance and sky online highlights didnt show the second.

sitting lower down in the gallowgate those chances looked really easy but tbh i think gayle was unlucky after seeing the highlights.

Yeah, that's where I saw it, I missed it watching it first time round, but once Kamara pointed it out you could only admire the work rate, especially Gayle.