Newcastle United 1 - 0 Huddersfield Town - 31/03/18 - Post-match joy from pg 14

Dave

Thought we did well today - pressed them from the off and took the game to them. Didn't think it was gonna be our day when Gayle missed his chances, but Perez took his goal really well. Diame MoM for me today - he was everywhere.

3 home wins in a row is the first since 2014, apparently?

Christ, that's abysmal.

In the Premier League for what it's worth

Quote stands, just shows how utterly shit we've been under Ashley's masterplan.

Fuck me, these were shite. As bad as Southampton the other week - not bothered about scoring and wasting time from the first minute.

Delighted to beat these and hope they go down. Small time team full of horrid little whinging cunts. Rafa's the man.

I’m struggling to think who I want to go down now, there’s a fair few Huddersfield fans going on like they sitting comfortably in mid table. Nah bollocks; West Brom, Stoke and West Ham please.

What a horrible little team Huddersfield are. The niggly fouls, the kicking the ball away, the constant whining to the ref. Hope these go down with Stoke and West Brom.

Yep, I forgot how much they kick the opposition and the constant complaining to the ref. I was expecting them to try and dominate possession today yet they didn't

100% deserved result. David Wagner can go fuck himself. He's a massively overrated gobshite and his side and the football they play is completely pointless. Delighted.

Aye, I was starting to feel a bit worried around the 75 minutes mark. I was thinking 'they're gonna nick this, and he'll be made out to have masterminded another win over Rafa,' when, in fact, it was an absolute miracle his side weren't 3-0 down by half-time.

100% deserved result. David Wagner can go fuck himself. He's a massively overrated gobshite and his side and the football they play is completely pointless. Delighted.

:thup: If you'd watched that performance and not told me who the manager was I'd have said Pulis or Allardyce due to the time wasting from the first whistle and sole mission to get a 0-0.