Newcastle United vs Arsenal - 15/04/18 @ 13:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

With us being virtually safe the crowd shouldn’t be anxious, which is a big reason behind them being silent in my opinion. Hopefully the crowd get behind the team no matter what for this game and we just enjoy ourselves. A good atmosphere could really push us over the line and help us get something out of the game, never mind the fact that they deserve our support for the match.

I know a few on here have already said we are due one over this lot, and that's absolutely true. But I think we are also due a change in luck, seems like when we've played them the rub of the green has always gone their way, the one notable exception to prove the rule being the 4-4 game.

Fancy this like. If we can name the same team and Rafa’s kept their heads in the game there’s absolutely no reason we can’t get a good win. We’re playing with such consistency it’s hard to see a dip. Slimani being there if necessary is a nice boost too. 2-0.

Don´t want to piss on anyone´s chips, but Arsenal when they play well are capable of blasting anyone out of the water...

Very hard one to predict, if we keep playing as we have been we should keep things tight.

Guest neesy111

slimani should start in place of gayle and i think we've a very strong chance to get something myself

Why change a winning team?

slimani should start in place of gayle and i think we've a very strong chance to get something myself

because gayle keeps missing loads of chances and we brought in a £28m striker to try to stop that happening

EDIT: miss the chances against the likes of arsenal and you'll get punished, basically

because gayle keeps missing loads of chances and we brought in a £28m striker to try to stop that happening

EDIT: miss the chances against the likes of arsenal and you'll get punished, basically

His last 90 min was on the 1st of January.  He will not start.