Newcastle United vs Arsenal - 15/04/18 @ 13:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not sure about this one anymore. [emoji38]

I had this one down as the match we'd win through the adversity of our other results. Going into it confident and on the back of a few wins is interesting. We're certainly more than capable of doing them over and Arsenal away are rubbish. I'd love us to win this one.

Gayle done well today barring being caught offside a few times (one of which he was actually on like). I wouldn't be surprised or all that disappointed to see him play the first hour or so like - and I don't really rate him.

:pardsgrin:

Gayle done well today barring being caught offside a few times (one of which he was actually on like). I wouldn't be surprised or all that disappointed to see him play the first hour or so like - and I don't really rate him.

Thought you wanted Joselu in till the end of the season ;)

I'm not going all out crazy and predicting a win, but we are gathering a lovely momentum. I fully expected to lose narrowly to Leicester and expect the same here.

Arsenal are clearly better than Leicester, but our strength is making everybody look average and there is no reason we can't do the sme against Arsenal.

Same team, same levels of commitment and I know I'll be happy.

These play Thursday in Moscow as well don't they, might be a bit of rotation when they play us.

Rafa's got this. 3-0 to us.

While not as optimistic on the scoreline as you, i think we indeed might get a win.