Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Bookmarked a thread on RTG with them all saying "I love these guys". Gonna be good after the inevitable fuck up. I'm like 99% sure one of those seats will fail, and there will be an incident. I'm surprised it's even being allowed to happen

I've saved this to tweet "Sunderland fans still looking for three points" when the loose their first game of the season. 2dfbcd2cddaaa86b01f7adfb8a373372.jpg

Bookmarked a thread on RTG with them all saying "I love these guys". Gonna be good after the inevitable fuck up. I'm like 99% sure one of those seats will fail, and there will be an incident. I'm surprised it's even being allowed to happen

I've saved this to tweet "Sunderland fans still looking for three points" when the loose their first game of the season. 2dfbcd2cddaaa86b01f7adfb8a373372.jpg

Looks about as full as most match days.

How was this allowed to happen, surley H&S had something to say. on the other hand the only photos ive seen have about ten people in them so maybe they were vetted and those were the ones who were deemed capable of holding a spanner

Guest reefatoon

Uncal Mick and a couple of his mates went along to it too.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2i6mnvt.jpg

Pete Crann

@petecrann79safc

2h2 hours ago

Replying to @SunderlandAFC

can those that are taking part bring their own tools or do we have to use what the club provide to abide by H&S

1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes

MickyJ

‏ @mickyj111

2h2 hours ago

Don’t worry, the whole place will be full of tools.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

:lol: