Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

What happened to changing their seats? It's like a fan's day of changing a few token seats and generating some publicity while the vast majority remains unchanged.

Maybe their players can learn from their half-baked attempt every time they look at their stadium.

Have they really got "Max Power" playing in midfield, or is the sky app taking the piss?

:lol: 

The worst was thinking that I’d been named after Homer’s alter ego character in The Simpsons,’ he says, ‘but when I looked it up I was relieved to see that episode didn’t come out until I was six.

actually the seats look far worse now than it was previously. It used to be red, then red and pink, then they added the new red and white ones and now the pink is also turning white. fuck me. did they not use the chemicals that the contractors at Spurs' new stadium forgot to add in to the paint of their seats to protect it from the weather? you don't see any it happening at Old Trafford or Emirates or even Fleetwood's ground ffs.