Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

League 1 is actually their level :lol: not just a big fish in a small pond

I watched half the game last night, first time I've watched them since we played them, fuck me that was some kind of eye aids! They are definitely at their level, they didn't deserve to win that and over a course of a season you are where you deserve to be, they'll be lucky to go up.

They can bleat on about only losing 2 but out of 31 games against shite they have failed to win 50% of them

That's fucking atrocious and shows that they are at their true level and not even a decent league 1 side

Few bad results and they won’t even make top 6.

Things can change quickly but for this to happen a monumental collapse would be needed, can’t see it.

I read one of them say they play shite against the “meathead” teams, full of self importance those fuckers mind.

Things can change quickly but for this to happen a monumental collapse would be needed, can’t see it.

I read one of them say they play shite against the “meathead” teams, full of self importance those fuckers mind.

If you look at form for the Marras and the teams just below the 6, its very tight projected over the remaining fixtures.

If you look at form for the Marras and the teams just below the 6, its very tight projected over the remaining fixtures.

They got some really fortunate breaks when they were winning games, 2 in a row where the opposition scored goals which were wrongly disallowed and would have changed the result and a few others they were lucky to win.

Overall they've never looked particularly convincing and to get promotion you really need to win most of your games.

They don't lose though. 2 losses all season, isnt it? They won't slip out of the top 6 if they keep drawing/winning

Agree, the league is a dump but they do have bits of quality, enough for a play off place, they would need a run of losses to blow it and yes just 2 defeats suggest that’s not gonna happen like.

Nice to watch them squirm after being cock sure of winning the thing  :lol:

Sounds like their fanbase is quite divided, too.

A mate who supports them is forever moaning about the "happy clappers" which includes Roker Report, who see no issues whatsoever about them not being in the top two.

Their fanzines are little more than club mouthpieces. The Don has buttered them up a kipper.

Guest Howaythetoon

If my kids behaved like that I’d punish them with a Sunderland season ticket and a good clip around the ear just for added measure.

If my kids behaved like that I’d punish them with a Sunderland season ticket and a good clip around the ear just for added measure.

How do you think those kids got there?

My guess would be brothers and sisters being too friendly.

:lol:

:lol:

This week we have footballing giants Liverpool v bayern, atletico v juventus, Sunderland v gillingham.

What a time to be alive.

Tbf this is Gillingham's FA Cup Final

That was in 1987 and to be fair they won it. What a day that was!