Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

It's unlikely BUT they can still finish 2nd can't they?

Aye, requires a significant, but not impossible GD swing.

Be a shame if they missed out on goal difference, a very big shame.

Especially if it was an OG off Catts arse.

How many times have these lead and not won this season?

It’s important they don’t finish 5th. They’ll get close to a sell out for their home leg, if that’s second the opposition might not handle it. If the Second Leg is away I could see them tripping up.

Guest neesy111

They'll be fine for automatic promotion when they win all their games in hand. Won't they ?

No, they can only draw level on points with an inferior goal difference of Luton and Barnsley lose last game.

It’s important they don’t finish 5th. They’ll get close to a sell out for their home leg, if that’s second the opposition might not handle it. If the Second Leg is away I could see them tripping up.

Just been reading the chronicles explanation of how the play offs work. Said 3rd and 4th place would be home in the 2nd leg. As it stands Sunderland  would go to Charlton  1st leg, I think. Thought that might have been on the day we're  at Fulham but chron said the ELF, the clubs  and police decide the order of play. Police might not fancy us both in London  on  the  same day.

Just been reading the chronicles explanation of how the play offs work. Said 3rd and 4th place would be home in the 2nd leg. As it stands Sunderland  would go to Charlton  1st leg, I think. Thought that might have been on the day we're  at Fulham but chron said the ELF, the clubs  and police decide the order of play. Police might not fancy us both in London  on  the  same day.

set up for a modern day "battle of trafalgar" that will go down in mackem folklore.

set up for a modern day "battle of trafalgar" that will go down in mackem folklore.

More battles with football friends  :lol:

These were so far below NUFC in every aspect they were just seen as like a little brother. The "we sent you down" and "6 in a row marra" rubbish is only what got people riled enough to notice them. It couldn't have gone any better since then

Yep, that’s why they need to at least end up 4th. They’ll go through if their home leg is second.