Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

So what's everyone's favourite Sunlun season out off the last 3?

1) The turd finally being flushed, while Rafa's Mags win the Championshit season opener?

2) The piss this leyg marra, we've got Simon Grayson, Cewkie, shit keepers, Burton....fucking Burton episode?

3) The Don & Charlie Meths revival, new seats, Checkatrade, taking Traf, Wembo heartbreak special?

Some great moments all over but I'm going 2, 3, 1.

1) The turd finally being flushed, while Rafa's Mags win the Championshit season opener?

2) The piss this leyg marra, we've got Simon Grayson, Cewkie, shit keepers, Burton....fucking Burton episode?

3) The Don & Charlie Meths revival, new seats, Checkatrade, taking Traf, Wembo heartbreak special?

3 all the way, to lose like that and have their worst even season man :lol:

3 all the way, to lose like that and have their worst even season man :lol:

Season 3 that had the one where the mackem cracked his heed open in the fountain at Trafalgar Square just after some lass had taken a dump in it. Proper nose dive into a 30cm deep fountain. They nailed the slapstick comedy genre.

this is glorious  :lol:

This was the best possible way their season could have ended you couldnt gave scripted it better

These cunts will rot in that division for a good few years more. No more marrachewt and club financially fucked. These 2 chancers gambled on flipping them after 1 season and they have failed miserably just like they failed at Eastleigh. Keep letting the gullible mackems buy into it though

Fucking glorious

The Don will just have to say something negative about us and everything will be fine.

Anyway...

http://i.imgur.com/4JNzfrX.jpg

Must be Newcastle airport. Wonder where he's gannin?

Stadium of Light for a trial I reckon