Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just had a look, it'd be a lot funnier if there weren't a load of our knackas on there being nobs.  Just shut up and let them turn on each other, man.

Yep, seems to be as many of us as them on there. Is funny watching them try to work out who is a mag or not like

Just had a look, it'd be a lot funnier if there weren't a load of our knackas on there being nobs.  Just shut up and let them turn on each other, man.

Yep, seems to be as many of us as them on there. Is funny watching them try to work out who is a mag or not like

Anyone who disagrees with the barmy made up concensus of opinion on there is called out as a "mag".  :crazy2:

It’s off, damn. Their takeover will go through before ours.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/new-ceo-appointed.1514483/post-31602032

The scum deal is way off the mark, 1st the government will stop this for ages 2nd The brothers grim need assurances on a land deal, not ganna happen.

IMHO I don't think their deal has a hope in hell of going through, and the slapper knows it that's why she has gone quite.

I mean, where the fuck do you even start with this? The levels of basic literacy on Wearside really need to be sorted out.

If the EFL doesn't play out (which looks likely) where would that leave them if they moved to a PPG basis?

I really hope when we're talking about Sunderland that the acronym above doesn't stand for pre-pubescent girl given their track record.

I’m sure they had a thread on Amanda Staveley.

It’s locked to non-members, but in other threads they have all claimed at how she’s a slapper, a well known ride at Flamingo Land etc and they have all or know someone who has had a go with her. I can only imagine that her own thread will be filled of similar stories.

Their bitterness is on an insane level.

Guest reefatoon

It’s locked to non-members, but in other threads they have all claimed at how she’s a slapper, a well known ride at Flamingo Land etc and they have al or know someone who has had a go with her. I can only imagine that her own thread will be filled of similar stories.

Their bitterness is on insane level.

Nice to see them up in arms over human rights, while carrying on about women the way they do. They are an entertaining bunch.

It’s locked to non-members, but in other threads they have all claimed at how she’s a slapper, a well known ride at Flamingo Land etc and they have all or know someone who has had a go with her. I can only imagine that her own thread will be filled of similar stories.

Their bitterness is on an insane level.

Not like them to totally make stuff up about anything related to Newcastle to make themselves feel better, even though they know they've just made it up themselves. Work that 1 out. :idiot2:

RTG loves their isolation and being able to live in a contained world of in-jokes and half-truths.  They hate having Mags there who call them out on things.  Their self-awareness is amazingly lacking.

It's obvious that there are Knacka's on both sides. I am amazed at how they claim superiority by saying they don't shout at shops, when they shout at statues. They don't punch horses but they do shit in stadiums. Mags are gravy stained while their stadium is a rubbish tip.

They hate being called out from their fantasy world of "mag" cliches.

The takeover is perfect for them like to work themselves up over.

Us, muslims and a female part-owner/CEO. The holy trinity of hatred. We get a sponsorship deal with Nexus and they'll self combust.

RTG loves their isolation and being able to live in a contained world of in-jokes and half-truths.  They hate having Mags there who call them out on things.  Their self-awareness is amazingly lacking.

It's obvious that there are Knacka's on both sides. I am amazed at how they claim superiority by saying they don't shout at shops, when they shout at statues. They don't punch horses but they do shit in stadiums. Mags are gravy stained while their stadium is a rubbish tip.

There was once a video on YouTube after derby where they are jumping on top of riot vans, attempting to push the segregated fencing over, and throwing objects over it at our fans.

This wasn’t an isolated bunch either, this was the vast majority of fans coming out of the stadium.

The video has been taken offline now, but it’s amazing at how the agenda changes.

The Newcastle fans who reacted that day were shocking and in my opinion deserve lifetime bans. However I walked past it, the majority of fans walked past it and went home.

It’s amazing how quickly their narrative changes when it suits them.

It's obvious that there are Knacka's on both sides. I am amazed at how they claim superiority by saying they don't shout at shops, when they shout at statues. They don't punch horses but they do s*** in stadiums. Mags are gravy stained while their stadium is a rubbish tip.

My favourite is that SJP is the landfill yet only one of us has a pitch that is constantly covered in all sorts of litter and it isn't us! the lack of self-awareness is staggering

The takeover is perfect for them like to work themselves up over.

Us, muslims and a female part-owner/CEO. The holy trinity of hatred. We get a sponsorship deal with Nexus and they'll self combust.

Get Newcastle Airport (Ponteland Airport as they like to call it) on the sleeve and it will finish them

If the EFL doesn't play out (which looks likely) where would that leave them if they moved to a PPG basis?

8th and fucked.

One of the proposals is that 3-8 go into a play-off which means they'll just scrape into that

There won't be playoffs if they're scrapping the league..

8th and fucked.

One of the proposals is that 3-8 go into a play-off which means they'll just scrape into that

There won't be playoffs if they're scrapping the league..

Yes, that's right but I'm sure I read if they try and finish it that was one of the proposals

The season will be scrapped.

Leaving them for a 3rd season in league one , funny as fuck , meanwhile we will be the richest club in the world.

Fewmin

They are arguing that it’s really only 2 seasons in league 1.

Whatever makes you feel better, pet.  :lol:

The season will be scrapped.

Leaving them for a 3rd season in league one , funny as fuck , meanwhile we will be the richest club in the world.

Fewmin

They are arguing that it’s really only 2 seasons in league 1.

Whatever makes you feel better, pet.  :lol:

It's one long nightmare they keep reliving. :lol:

Realism certainly starting to bite in over at SMB they are whipping themselves up brilliantly  ;D ;D

Apparently their thread on our takeover is the most looked at thread ever on their forum, and is close to having the most posts ever.

I can barely summon the courage to click on this thread, never mind visit that cesspool of a site. Only on here because it's a slow news day re the takeover.

Makes me shudder to think how much pain they must be in with all this talk about our takeover. But also it makes me giggle a bit I admit.