Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

this whole thing about the owners and investment, debt, etc is mostly driven by mags who think the more they poison us as a fan base the worse it will get, wake up we are being driven by mags in these post

this forum has had its share of bad times but im afraid it will not get better for a while.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Charlie Brexit and The Don are working with Mags and the Magedia to poison the nature of the good people of Sunderland. First it was the Local Government Act 1972 now its this. Sunderland needs to be a closed city and expel outsiders ASAP.

As much as I detest them from a sporting rivalry point of view, and can't believe the idiocy of the hardcore Ready To Go lot...  I have a lot of friends and neighbours that are SAFC fans and they're all dead canny and just like us, they want what's best for their club. I don't find them to be small time or obsessed at all. In fact, I find that we have an awful lot in common. Both massive underachievers who've been dreadfully mismanaged over the years.

I don't get the attitude on here that people would like to see them disappear / go bust. That would be a horrendous thing for the region and for the local community. I'm very much in the camp that would like to see them competitive in the PL but not as good as us  :lol: I love derby day. I love the rivalry. I'd love it even more if we were one of the top countries in the country taking part in it.

If you watch Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix, I struggle to see how you'd wish any of their genuine backroom staff any harm whatsoever. These are real people with families and mortgages and passion. They don't deserve that.

See the League One table if it came to being based on PPG (points per game) should the season get cancelled…

↔ Coventry City – 1.970

↔ Rotherham United – 1.771

↑ Wycombe Wanderers – 1.735

↓ Oxford United – 1.714

↓ Portsmouth – 1.714

↓ Fleetwood Town – 1.714

↓ Peterborough United – 1.685

↓ Sunderland – 1.638

↔ Doncaster Rovers – 1.588

↑ Gillingham – 1.457

↓ Ipswich Town – 1.444

↔ Burton Albion – 1.37

↔ Blackpool – 1.285

↔ Bristol Rovers – 1.285

Looks like it is certain that they will be spending (yet) another season in the THIRD DIVISION !!

The talked about solution they are using is PPG that is weighted so home and away games are equalled our. As a result the regular PPG table isn’t used. The weighted PPG table is very similar, however Oxford would be in 3rd and will likely gain promotion. Wycombe I believe won’t even enter the top 6 in case play offs are used.

Either way Sunderland will not be promoted, with or without weighted PPG or playoffs.

As much as I detest them from a sporting rivalry point of view, and can't believe the idiocy of the hardcore Ready To Go lot...  I have a lot of friends and neighbours that are SAFC fans and they're all dead canny and just like us, they want what's best for their club. I don't find them to be small time or obsessed at all. In fact, I find that we have an awful lot in common. Both massive underachievers who've been dreadfully mismanaged over the years.

I don't get the attitude on here that people would like to see them disappear / go bust. That would be a horrendous thing for the region and for the local community. I'm very much in the camp that would like to see them competitive in the PL but not as good as us  :lol: I love derby day. I love the rivalry. I'd love it even more if we were one of the top countries in the country taking part in it.

If you watch Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix, I struggle to see how you'd wish any of their genuine backroom staff any harm whatsoever. These are real people with families and mortgages and passion. They don't deserve that.

It's been said on here already, I wish for them exactly what they wish for us.

What do you think they wish for us, like? On RTG/Twitter obviously you'll get some morons, but in the "real world" I don't know any SAFC who wants NUFC to be a major failure.

What do you think they wish for us, like? On RTG/Twitter obviously you'll get some morons, but in the "real world" I don't know any SAFC who wants NUFC to be a major failure.

Just goes to show then. All the Sunderland fans I know wish nothing but misery and heartache for NUFC.

Guest neesy111

Yeap.

Just goes to show then. All the Sunderland fans I know wish nothing but misery and heartache for NUFC.

Same

Same here. I live in north west durham and know a load of mackems and all of them hate us and wish nothing but failure  on us. Like I said earlier, I hope the cunts goes bust and cease to exist.

Same here. I live in north west durham and know a load of mackems and all of them hate us and wish nothing but failure  on us. Like I said earlier, I hope the cunts goes bust and cease to exist.

:lol: I find that absolutely completely unbelievable. Unless you just happen to know a load of absolute morons. Half of my family are mackems. Half of the people I work with. There might be one or two idiots amongst them but for the most part they're absolutely sound.

:lol: I find that absolutely completely unbelievable. Unless you just happen to know a load of absolute morons. Half of my family are mackems. Half of the people I work with. There might be one or two idiots amongst them but for the most part they're absolutely sound.

Ok mate, I'm totally lying.

I went to RAF Cosford Air Show last year and as such found my trick hip playing me up. Two Mackems looked after me, carried my heavy bag and stayed with me throughout the show. Then they helped me back to the bus. Two of the soundest blokes you could wish to meet and of the generation where they had dual season tickets for the Toon and Sunderland. They wished us well and hoped Sunderland would get out of the pit of despair. It seems like its only RTG that made them embarrased to be Mackems.

I personally would never want any club to go out of existence, especially so in a working class town, and one where the lively hood of a city hangs on too.

I personally would never want any club to go out of existence, especially so in a working class town, and one where the lively hood of a city hangs on too.

Absolutely

Is that really accurate? I work in Washington now and I'd say there's a pretty solid 50-50 split between 'normal' SAFC fans who are knowledgeable and grounded, and those who are absolute copper-bottomed bitter arseholes. I'm not a big fan of the city rivalry but the club rivalry is very much alive on both sides, regardless of division. 

Exactly.

Guest Howaythetoon

Just had a lovely message off one of their academy coaches for my son  :smitten:

'See you behind the takeaway'

:lol:

Nah just a lovely little update and asking how their little mate is doing and they can’t wait to get him and everyone else back playing. Top people in terms of communication and their care/attitude towards their ‘family’ members :thup:

They are much happier when they can live in their own little isolated world of denial, in-jokes and matched bitterness.

Their world is burning but instead of looking for ways to put out the fire, they are creating an imaginary perpetrator so they can be happy blaming a Mag..... all while their world burns around them.

Not an ounce of responsibility, or self awareness. 

It's sad.  It's also funny.  But mainly its incredibly sad.