Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

For bringing up that one of their regulars use to call my 3 year old kid names on the internet. And how they used Frankie Sherwood as a prop for a joke.

Posts since deleted.  Not like the mackems to cover up child abuse, mind.

I was reading a thread on there about if they hypothetically won the Euro millions, how many of them would buy the club. For context they were talking big euro millions wins, like £100m+ and they were assuming a £40m bid to buy the club.

9 out of 10 of them said they wouldn’t buy the club, not even provide money to a trust to buy the club. They all though want someone else to throw money at them though.

If I won that amount of money I’d be willing to give Staveley about £40m so the NUST could own 10% of NUFC. There lies a key difference in mentality. One city has had a large percentage of it’s population living off handouts for generations. Ultimately in their eyes it’s always someone else’s responsibility and bill. On Tyneside, although we still have that mentality with sections of people here, a larger percent and the city of Newcastle in general is more willing to try and challenge this dogma. I think it’s partly a reason why Newcastle has came out through economic crises better than other areas of the North East, although there are many more reasons to add to that list.

That’s actually mental. If I had that kind of money the first thing I would do is buy Newcastle and give it to the fans.

Our very own Sima  banned again ?

For good this time.

For the best. I know you try and keep them in check, stop them spewing BS and making things up about us, but it's best to leave them to it. They'll have no one to argue with but themselves, no one to turn on but each other and the reality of their own situation may eventually kick in.

Our very own Sima  banned again ?

For good this time.

For the best. I know you try and keep them in check, stop them spewing BS and making things up about us, but it's best to leave them to it. They'll have no one to argue with but themselves, no one to turn on but each other and the reality of their own situation may eventually kick in.

Very much this mate, they try every day to get as many banned as they can , call them out for what they are.... a shite 3rd division club with a set of cretins on a forum .Better off away from the pricks.

Aye, agreed.

Got tedious in the end as only a very select few of them wanted to discuss football in that thread but the majority would just deal in ad hominem attacks from the off. 

Living in a split area I have back and forth with them all of the time in the outside world.

Aye, agreed.

Got tedious in the end as only a very select few of them wanted to discuss football in that thread but the majority would just deal in ad hominem attacks from the off. 

Living in a split area I have back and forth with them all of the time in the outside world.

RTG isn't a fair reflection of the fans I know and work with, however they do sail closer when there is a group of them and the convo always ends up about us.  :lol:

RTG though, sadly just reminds me of how racism works. The lies, rumours, mistrust, hatred and the attempt to out do each other to show how much they hate someone just so they can fit in. They only tolerate our fans if they say nowt and agree with them, including put downs of our own. Again mirroring racism in social situations gone by. Of course that mentality reflects again back in to actual racism, which is rife on there.

So overall there's only so much a normal person can take before they crack. You see it happen to one of their fans, who stands up and is called a mag. An actual NIFC fan doing the same just brings out the rabid dog in them, logical, decency and honesty flies out the window, and its just about trying to take chunks out of you to feel better about themselves.

Huh, there is at least 2 on the first page

"Its shocking. Hope the twat is found and locked up."

"Just seen what he was sent, it’s disgusting"

Huh, there is at least 2 on the first page

"Its shocking. Hope the t*** is found and locked up."

"Just seen what he was sent, it’s disgusting"

Oh  :lol: getting owld