Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

only 19k tickets sold so far for the massive play off match, one of the most important in their history  :lol:

massive club  :lol:

No way?!

Same happened when they played Palace years ago. Let's hope the result is the same.

It's funny watching them get their excewses in. I've got plans, Pompey might throw grenades, £20 is too much even though I've bewked Wembo coporate, the tide is high etc.

only 19k tickets sold so far for the massive play off match, one of the most important in their history  :lol:

massive club  :lol:

No way?!

Same happened when they played Palace years ago. Let's hope the result is the same.

It's funny watching them get their excewses in. I've got plans, Pompey might throw grenades, £20 is too much even though I've bewked Wembo coporate, the tide is high etc.

NorthSeadia, marra.

Why is RTG full of Henderson?

It’s like they still think he plays for them, no mention of our ex lot I see  :lol:

Bell ends

Serious question, did Newcastle fans act like this with Gazza, Beardsley & Waddle late 80s/Italia 90?

Guest chopey

It’s like they still think he plays for them, no mention of our ex lot I see  :lol:

Bell ends

Serious question, did Newcastle fans act like this with Gazza, Beardsley & Waddle late 80s/Italia 90?

I think it was more "proud to be a geordie" type of feeling.

Playoff tickets should be free (it’s almost like a cup game anyway).

Unfair to expect fans to have to buy more tickets after just finishing paying off their season card over the installment plan. Where are they going to find another $20 for a ticket with Wembo train and hotel tickets to pay for

Bell ends

If anything it was more lamenting what might have been (had we kept them), rather than any faux Newcastle success.

Bell ends

If anything it was more lamenting what might have been (had we kept them), rather than any faux Newcastle success.

This was definitely my feelings at the time, from memory.

Guest godzilla

Unfair to expect fans to have to buy more tickets after just finishing paying off their season card over the installment plan. Where are they going to find another $20 for a ticket with Wembo train and hotel tickets to pay for

It’s an additional game so you would expect to pay and it’s always been the same. Even friendly games you are charged to watch. You say it’s almost like a cup game but any cup game you would pay also.

It’s an additional game so you would expect to pay and it’s always been the same. Even friendly games you are charged to watch. You say it’s almost like a cup game but any cup game you would pay also.

Use the Giro income.

I thought only we cared about attendances and they don't care about crowds at all?

A 23 page and counting thread on their crowd for Saturday ffs :lol:. They do it for every match too. Debating every ticket sold and reasons why there will be loads of empty seats as usual

Another thing they have a massive chip on their shoulders about how we dwarf their crowds

19k tickets sold for a home semi final play off yet if they get to the final, they will kill each other for a trip down south to bathe in that famous fountain down there the night before the final at 'Wembly'.

So the self proclaimed best fans in the world can't fill their half closed stadium?

If they get to Wembo though, watch the cunts take 40,000 and tell whichever club they are playing that they should get more tickets than them because they have more fans and a bigger ground totally forgetting how they struggled to half fill their ground all seadon, including the playoff semi final. They really are fucken halfwits.

Aye they are mental. We don't go on like that we just fill our ground week in week out and that's it. Hilarious how they always pass off a low first game of the season attendances as "loads of mlf are all abroad"  :lol:

I still can't recall it ever been full other than maybe a few occasions against us or for take that  :lol:

Weird small time c***s

Guest godzilla

See they're fewming because someone mentioned we would sell out if the roles reversed. Someone countered it by saying that when went down to the Championship first time we had a crowd of 36,000 for the first match, but conveniently forgetting that was the lowest crowd of the season and was still higher by a good few than any crowd they had in the Championship. The only time these f***ers get anywhere near a sell out is when the play us or there is a concert on.

See they're fewming because someone mentioned we would sell out if the roles reversed. Someone countered it by saying that when went down to the Championship first time we had a crowd of 36,000 for the first match, but conveniently forgetting that was the lowest crowd of the season and was still higher by a good few than any crowd they had in the Championship. The only time these f***ers get anywhere near a sell out is when the play us or their is a concert on.

Everytime I see their ground on highlights etc it looks half empty and tragic with litter blowing all over the pitch. There must be plenty of them who go to home games who have never seen their own ground full! It's a fact they have most empty seats in Britain again and only ever fill it for us or concerts. How can't they see that man  :lol:

If they do get to Wembley I genuinely think they won’t sell out.  A lot will have shot their bolt over the Checkatrade.

Most I know aren't going to the 2 leg play offs never mind the final. A lot are still paying it off. Average spend was around £600 each, twice as much as their season tickets.

Guest godzilla

"Think the rain today hasn’t helped sales"

:lol:

They must have the pc's outside then, mind tbf it wouldn't suprise me

In all fairness I’d say it’s league fixture (an extra one), and it should be included in the price of a season ticket.